FingerKeyboard 2

Guest maad11

Guest volsmcfalls

I have a pretty good keyboard layout that I've fiddled with to get to my preferences. But, I have a question about changing the long press function of a key.

How can I change the long press of the enter to hide the keyboard rather than enter 3 lines? I can't figure that one out. I have the keyboard the way I like it, but I have to go to the number pad in order to hide the keyboard. I NEVER use the long press on enter and would like to replace that function.

Any advice?

Guest volsmcfalls
I have a pretty good keyboard layout that I've fiddled with to get to my preferences. But, I have a question about changing the long press function of a key.

How can I change the long press of the enter to hide the keyboard rather than enter 3 lines? I can't figure that one out. I have the keyboard the way I like it, but I have to go to the number pad in order to hide the keyboard. I NEVER use the long press on enter and would like to replace that function.

Any advice?

Shameless bump to see if I can get any help on this...

Guest maad11
Shameless bump to see if I can get any help on this...

Try adding ",ACTION.KbdButton" at the end of the "Enter Key" line, so it should look like this:

Key 362 202 56 62 2,2,8,2 key9 ret1 ,,				ACTION.Return,ACTION.KbdButton

Hope this helps

Guest volsmcfalls
Try adding ",ACTION.KbdButton" at the end of the "Enter Key" line, so it should look like this:

Key 362 202 56 62 2,2,8,2 key9 ret1 ,,				ACTION.Return,ACTION.KbdButton

Hope this helps

That didnt work. It did, however, stop entering multiple lines when I hold Enter now, so the program is obviously recognizing the change, just not how I'd hoped...

Guest slow_mo
Have the developers fixed auto word-suggest for Omnia yet?

You mean to get the "old WinMo" suggested word function (dropdown list of suggested words for user to choose from)??

If yes, this will disable the disable the Omnia's xT9 function...

Perform the following registry tweak (at your own risk):

HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Layouts\e00 10409\

Ime File: \Windows\compime.dll

Layout text: COMP IME

Registry tweak extracted from PPCSG

Guest alxr31

Jenius job

Just what i was looking for.

I was wondering if we can reg twik in order the keyboard to stay on top while you rotating your omnia from portrait to landscape and vice versa.

Thanks a lot for the upload.!!!

Guest volsmcfalls
That didnt work. It did, however, stop entering multiple lines when I hold Enter now, so the program is obviously recognizing the change, just not how I'd hoped...

Any help on this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest volsmcfalls

Any advice?

Guest dindy

hey..

can u possible make a danish fix for me.. coz there is a problem with that one if u press the "K" it enter "J" and if u enter "L" it enter "K" and there is no "L"

and make it with a bigger portrait and landscape with no arrows like urs mod 7 fix that will be so super.. i like this keyboad but just the danish it little anoying!

thnnx

Guest cultavix
its not bad but touchpal is better have a look

http://www.cootek.com/intro.aspx

thats what i think anyways it has a free trial but the full version is on the net if u know where to look (no im not going to tell board rules and all) ;)

this looks really nice as well, im downloading the trial now :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Roy1819

I used your mod_5_bigger_keys_smaller_keyboard

It working good but when i switch to Hebrew keyboard it not working so well

where in need to be the buttons enter and space and all the others i see blank space but when i pressed in there some buttons actually pressed

i didnt understand how to solve it with all the texts files of the program

somebody can help me and edit for me the heb language file for it will be like the english keyboard after the mod ?

Thnx in advanced

Roy

• 2 months later...
Guest yugoboss2

pls can anyone tell me how to enable the Finger Keyboard XT9 on my omnia i800. I really love to use the XT9 in typing so i'll be very grateful if anyone could advice on how to get this done and i think that this keyboard is really cool.