FingerKeyboard 2

Guest maad11

Guest sid0101

I guess there will be people that won't go through the thread to see how you have improved it Maad11. You might need to upload your improved layouts on the OP.

Guest Lancez

and it works with the lastest google map too...........

@maad11

im kinda lost here, what file should be replaced if i want portrait mode without arrows? the one above or the one on the page 2? thanks....

Edited by Lancez

Guest sid0101

@maad11

im kinda lost here, what file should be replaced if i want portrait mode without arrows? the one above or the one on the page 2? thanks....

So, you have a ton of files in your Skin folder.

What you need to do is look for the files in your skin folder that begins with Skin 02... notice the 02... there are other files that start with Skin 01, but make sure you open the one with Skin 02. It'll be something like Skin 02.... ENG and Skin 02....digits. Once you open those two files replace the text with the files in post 42 by Maat11. That's it.

Guest Natsirt

Love this neat little piece of software! =D Thanks so much maad11!

My only problem is.. I dont want it to make a sound whenever i press a key.. is there a way to disable this? i've tried the settings>personal>input method.. theres no option there.

Cheers =)

Guest maad11
Love this neat little piece of software! =D Thanks so much maad11!

My only problem is.. I dont want it to make a sound whenever i press a key.. is there a way to disable this? i've tried the settings>personal>input method.. theres no option there.

Cheers =)

Check post # 11 written by TheDrizlle

Hope it helps

Guest maad11

@maad11

Check Post #1. I rearranged it, so all the mods and screenshots are in one place. Hope you can manage now.

Regards

Guest maad11
im an idiot... i got them working!!! :(

Congrats...

But lets work logic here. If, you got it working you are not an idiot - rather the opposite, aren't you? B) I am just kidding. Hope you don't mind.

Regards

Guest maad11
I guess there will be people that won't go through the thread to see how you have improved it Maad11. You might need to upload your improved layouts on the OP.

Your wish is my command :( The first topic updated and rearranged. I rest my case.

Regards

Guest maad11
Could you please make for cro and english without arrows like mod 7

Check the file attached.

I do not have time to test it on my Omnia, and I am not sure about the results - since you are using more keys in your layout than in standard qwerty.

If you have any probs - let me know.

skin_02_wqvga_port_04_cro.txt

Guest sid0101
Your wish is my command :( The first topic updated and rearranged. I rest my case.

Regards

Nice additions.

I guess we'll call them the Maad11 Mods... hehe

Guest mukiblaster

Hi guys, I've read the entire 4 pages from this post, and I can't find any solution for my trouble, or I'm the only one who has it, I've installed Finger Keyboard 2 on my Samsung Omnia 8Gb but I can't set it as default keyboard, I used the "SipChange" app but it didn't solve the problem.

Anyone can bring me light on my tunnel?

Thanks in advance to all & Greets.

Guest Lancez

ok, it was very nice of u to put everything together on the same page....... B)

but, with over 550 downloads of that CAB file from the first page, i think MADD11 and this thread deserve much more then 66 posts(including mine)! C'mon guys....... write something here, share ur thoughts or even a simple "thank u" would be nice.

thank you maad11 and sid0101 :(

Edited by Lancez

Guest keoni69

This is the mods i've done to the icons on 2 skins, just some photoshop and size resizing for better looking!

I hope u guyz like it, and perhaps u guyz have any other ideas how to make it look better :(

Thanks for ur mods maad11 B)

First is Glossy with some dark icons, I think its better than the green space icon, and i changed key to change language also, and the second one is black red skin with black space keyboard, perhaps you guyz have any other idea how to make it look better!

screen01.th.png screen02o.th.png

Edited by keoni69

Guest Jumba
<br />Hi guys, I've read the entire 4 pages from this post, and I can't find any solution for my trouble, or I'm the only one who has it, I've installed Finger Keyboard 2 on my Samsung Omnia 8Gb but I can't set it as default keyboard, I used the &quot;SipChange&quot; app but it didn't solve the problem.<br />Anyone can bring me light on my tunnel?<br />Thanks in advance to all &amp; Greets.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Did you open SipChanger (in Programs) and set it up first before restarting? You need to choose the correct keyboard and startup time then set and restart. I was finding that SipChange crashes with an error every time I boot, but it still sets Finger Keyboard as the default before doing so. So I disabled windows error reporting and it doesn't bug me anymore. :(

Guest sid0101
This is the mods i've done to the icons on 2 skins, just some photoshop and size resizing for better looking!

I hope u guyz like it, and perhaps u guyz have any other ideas how to make it look better :(

First is Glossy with some dark icons, I think its better than the green space icon, and i changed key to change language also, and the second one is black red skin with black space keyboard, perhaps you guyz have any other idea how to make it look better!

Nice addition dude. I like the first one a lot.

Guest theidoctor.org
Go to settings>personal>input>select phonepad from the dropdown>press options>untick "Turn on screen tap sound"

This is regarding the clicking sound....

there is not option for just the "phonepad" There is samsung phonepad, but that does not have the "Turn on screen tap sound" button....

Guest Adrynalyne

Any possibility you would share these? I really like the first one.

Guest keoni69

Hey guyz here are the files of the icons that i have photoshoped. These icons I've tried them with the Mod that increases the icons to 41, so they look much better than dissorted.

You just need to rename them and take out the 2 at the end of the name of the file and just replace them on the right location and restart Fingerkeyboard, and thats it.

Let me know if u need any help or perhaps if u have somel icons :(

Giannis_Files.zip

Black_Red.zip

Edited by keoni69

Guest ciscokidinsf

I have a weird problem... my keyboard (mod VII) in portrait mode is TOO LOW. The space bar, number bar, enter key get cut off the middle of the bottom bar. I can type them, but they are very close to the bar. Is there a reason why???