WM6.5 (Core 21169) V20A for i900 (DXIA5-TEST) FROM PDAVIET

Guest sardor

Guest sardor

THIS ROM COOKER IS PHAMQUANG FROM PDAVIET

ROM FOR WM6.5 V20A OMNIA i900

===== TEST VERSION ===== ===== ===== TEST VERSION

ROM version of the V20, WM6.5 Beta for Omnia i900:

- Based on OEM OS and the latest version of Samsung: i900DXIA5

- XIP and SYS from WM6.5 Build 21169 Beta, refer to the site by ppcgeeks conflipper introduction, thanks!

- ROM can be considered a Clean for removing most of the applications to the SS.

Screen002-27.jpgScreen003-26.jpgScreen004-23.jpg

Screen006-8.jpgScreen002-28.jpgScreen007-7.jpg

V20A version:

- The 100% WM6.5

- Integration of IE and application specific weather, prices, ...

- After the test found some applications are running normally, connections, camera, Device lock, ...are working.

LINK V20A (i900):

* SendSpace:

Code:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9snwe9

Pass.: PhamQuang

THANX FOR PHAMQUANG:)

Here is link to Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/205369700/i900DXIA5_PV20A.rar

Regards:)

Edited by sardor

It's not bad.

hi gianton,

have you tried to set your device to AUTO LOCK, when you have an incoming call & you answer it, does your phone freeze?

other thing, which keyboard is built in or you installed after flash?

thanks

Edit: installed.

-AUTO LOCK work fine, no freeze when receiving incoming call

-black SS keyboard built in, can't install 3rd party keyboard but ok with SS keyboard

everything seem working well

Edited by hlay

Guest palah

One challenge is when an email comes in you can see in inbox... but cannot select to view (no problems with the tips & tricks standard one) have set download limit to 50kb so that is not the problem ... any ideas to fix or is it a bug?

Guest coolman99

Sardor, I run the program and connect the i900, but nothing happen. The "Start" button does not activate. I've the Samsung Omnia driver, activesync already installed.

What's wrong?

Guest new2city
Sardor, I run the program and connect the i900, but nothing happen. The "Start" button does not activate. I've the Samsung Omnia driver, activesync already installed.

What's wrong?

please softreset your omnia while the update program is running and the start button should activate when the omnia reboots

Edited by new2city

Guest palah
One challenge is when an email comes in you can see in inbox... but cannot select to view (no problems with the tips & tricks standard one) have set download limit to 50kb so that is not the problem ... any ideas to fix or is it a bug?

The sms message seems to use the same purple/blue overlay and when you select that, it opens up the sms message... but with email accounts (have 3) the same purple/blue overlay does nothing and it even hard to end app as (x) does not work most times to quit ... other than that would keep :(

Guest second_east

Just flashed my omnia with this ROM. Here are my "instant" comment/findings:

1. When you open sms message, sender's name does not show, nor his/her phone number.

2. Every soft reset, date returns to January 1, 2008.

Generally, nice rom. Im flashing back to DXIA5 by taril.

Thanks sardor and whoever cooked ths rom.

Guest palah
Just flashed my omnia with this ROM. Here are my "instant" comment/findings:

1. When you open sms message, sender's name does not show, nor his/her phone number.

works fine on mine shows all details and threaded sms as well

2. Every soft reset, date returns to January 1, 2008.

once again working find date is as set

Generally, nice rom. Im flashing back to DXIA5 by taril.

Thanks sardor and whoever cooked ths rom.

What's wrong?

restart ur pc try again !

Guest Wize1

I installed this rom this morning and my initial impressions are:

1) Today screen bit slow

2) Program screen very slow

I used Favourite hackings and it seems to have helped with sensitivity of screen and calibration.

I like the look and feel of the windows definitely will be huge update from 6.1 once everything is working a bit quicker!!

Hi All

really like this rom, but have the email issue where no email is shown in inbox?? using an exchange account contacts sync fine as does calender, Email is downloaded but can not be found i inbox..

Any Ideas Please

Regards

Nic

Guest palah
I installed this rom this morning and my initial impressions are:

1) Today screen bit slow

2) Program screen very slow

I used Favourite hackings and it seems to have helped with sensitivity of screen and calibration.

I like the look and feel of the windows definitely will be huge update from 6.1 once everything is working a bit quicker!!

like yours found a bit laggy today but had on charge and the thing is flying (E71 like fast) & flicking thru home screen is almost instant (playing an album at the same time) start icons a little slower but still good so not sure if what has happened but very impressed as have not found any wm device as fast as my old nokia e71, if only could read emails my would keep it

Guest palah
Hi All

really like this rom, but have the email issue where no email is shown in inbox?? using an exchange account contacts sync fine as does calender, Email is downloaded but can not be found i inbox..

Any Ideas Please

Regards

Nic

Hi Nic .... not as bad as you as can see emails (headers) but cannot view ... so there is something not quite right ...but unless others over at pdaviet experience the same doubt any fix will be coming as it is a 'test' rom ...

Hi Nic .... not as bad as you as can see emails (headers) but cannot view ... so there is something not quite right ...but unless others over at pdaviet experience the same doubt any fix will be coming as it is a 'test' rom ...

hi Palah

well going to leave rom till untill i get back fro work wil test it during the day, hopfully a fix by then...

one benifit is i will have a quiet day (and a good excuse) for not responding to emails hahaha (get around 200 a day)

Thanks for the reply

Regards

Nic

Off to work now but will check back during the day