please help me

Guest mitkopetrov

Guest mitkopetrov

Hello! I have the following problem. Our company owns one Toshiba Protege G500 smartphone. We have given it to an employee to use it and he locked it (security lock) and have forgotten the unlock code. Well, it seems to me that Toshiba haven't designed the option for hardware reset of this phone - I've searched everywhere and found nothing.

So, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem and unlock the device to be used again?

Thank you very much!

Guest justpratik
Hello! I have the following problem. Our company owns one Toshiba Protege G500 smartphone. We have given it to an employee to use it and he locked it (security lock) and have forgotten the unlock code. Well, it seems to me that Toshiba haven't designed the option for hardware reset of this phone - I've searched everywhere and found nothing.

So, can anyone tell me how to solve this problem and unlock the device to be used again?

Thank you very much!

try to hard reset.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest udontlie
try to hard reset.

err he mentioned he cant find the hard reset..

I just did a search and no one seem to know or have any idea about the hard reset feature.

Try looking at the toshiba website

Guest Neil5459

I found this method, but can't comment on whether it works or is even relevant!

TURN pda off

Press and hold the green button on the slide+BS(Del)+Power until the light go on.

Then a red screen apears answering if you want a clean boot (y/n)

Press Y and the pda resets when you power on again it will install the windows as new.