Sound clipping badly + unload software safely

Guest gaidelis

Guest gaidelis

Well, it was nice till it lasted.

Recently my phone's sound is badly clipped, crackly so to speak. Cant understand a bloody thing other end tries to tell me.

I was wondering if its possible to fix by reflashing ? Currently i'm on WM6.1.

ROM v: 1.34.406.1

Radio: 4.1.13.54_03.10.90

I dont have anything installed atm.

Also, i'm sort of seriously considering a Raphael (Touch Pro) on Voda so need to safely unload all the stuff that i accumulated over time. Contacts, cookies, caches etc. How to ? Any software to help me do it ?

• 4 months later...
Guest liquor

I think I have the same problem, it sounds like when you put the volume too high on a crappy speaker. Rebooting the phone used to fix that but now it still sounds bad... Did you manage to fix your problem by reflashing? Hope so because if its a hardware problem i need to buy a new phone

Well, it was nice till it lasted.

Recently my phone's sound is badly clipped, crackly so to speak. Cant understand a bloody thing other end tries to tell me.

I was wondering if its possible to fix by reflashing ? Currently i'm on WM6.1.

ROM v: 1.34.406.1

Radio: 4.1.13.54_03.10.90

I dont have anything installed atm.

Also, i'm sort of seriously considering a Raphael (Touch Pro) on Voda so need to safely unload all the stuff that i accumulated over time. Contacts, cookies, caches etc. How to ? Any software to help me do it ?

Guest liquor

Solved my problem with the distorted earpiece sound :

I looked at other forums for earpiece problems on other phones and some people reported that sucking then blowing hard directly into the earpiece can reshape the speaker and solve the problem

Well guess what... it worked now the sound is clear!

I think I have the same problem, it sounds like when you put the volume too high on a crappy speaker. Rebooting the phone used to fix that but now it still sounds bad... Did you manage to fix your problem by reflashing? Hope so because if its a hardware problem i need to buy a new phone