• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

simon11

simon11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
This might be a daft question but how do you listen to music through a bluetooth headset. I start the music player but when I turn the earpiece on it tries to make a call and I hear the music. Then the call fails and the music goes back to the internal speaker.
????

jonajuna

jonajuna

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Devices:Touch HD with L26HDV7.5 ROM
when you say bluetooth earpiece, do you mean a bluetooth handsfree earpiece designed for making/receiving calls?

if so thats your answer, those devices are designed for making and receiving calls, via a BT hands free profile (HFP) and/or headset profile (HSP) you need a stero headset that supports audio profiles of A2DP to be able to stream music into your head from your touchHD

if you are meaning the latter, then more info would be useful... make model etc for starter B)

Edited by jonajuna, 16 March 2009 - 09:26 PM.

simon11

simon11

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
Thanks for this!
I am trying to use a bluetooth earpiece. I wanted to find out before I bought stereo ones. I didn't realise that they were different in how they work.
Cheer's I can order some now!

Edited by simon11, 17 March 2009 - 07:59 AM.

micah4

micah4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD
deleted...solved. B)

Edited by micah4, 10 April 2009 - 02:29 AM.

johnpatcher

johnpatcher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:HTC Touch HD, Dell Axim x51v
Just for correctness: Search for BTAudioToggle. It will redirect any sound to your Bluetooth headset, even if it is a Hands-Free one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users