*** ShokkA9 WM6.5 G-ROMs *** THE END ***

Guest shokka9

Guest shokka9
its fine for me as the m2d audio player is working well haa haa ... update me when u install it later ... for me, sms, etc can view chinese characters just that the m2d audio player refuse to show the chinese characters

not sure if that is a different fix (registry)....

tested cab and works ok, but i not got M2D on my phone.

Will have later tho, need M2D.

Guest shokka9
@Shokka

Try this to test SMS. I've reproduced the issue.

Kill the Message app process.

Ask someone to send you a sms, you will notice that the screen will keep locked.

Open the message and left the messaging application open.

Lock que device (I use turn off) and ask someone to send a message again, you will notice that this second message opens over the lock screen and you can use softkeys and even open the keyboard menu. The icon for keyboards still shown on this screen until you unlock.

Let me know!

[]'s

Cris

I having similar issue. When i lock screen the screen fades, but no lock lock. I can still use phone to extent?

only remedy is to soft reset, when it reboots, the lock appears. Unlock and phone boots as usual.

happened twice today. the lock screen is not the best, i could remove it then you would have standard 20270 lock screen with the tapping of screen....

or u could disable and use the standard one anyway...

by going to settings, lock, display, change to windows classic. You will have to restart.

test it out and let me know...

thanks bro....remember, these are BETA roms, so stuff is like this...thats why we build and release, eventually it will be perfect (kinda B))

shokka9

Guest CPimentel

The only issue that I have is this about the SMS... the filesystem problem... I will flash and format again to see if it happens again... hope not.

No lock problems that I had to reset...

Let's go on with tests B)

I will try to learn a few things of how to cook =) (I know how to make caffee lol)

Thanks bro...

Cris

Guest CPimentel

Hi Shokka.

Non-MD2D ROM is clean enough B)

Testing it... I also disabled the threaded sms, let's see if it will have a different behavior with the lock screen :(

Keep u all updated.

[]'s

Cris

PS: I hope my storage file system doesn't mess up again =)

Guest shokka9
shokka9

Waiting for Core Player finger friendly skins too! B)

i was busy last night....:(

Pls PM me so i remember. I will do it tonight.

Thanks folks....

@ CPimentel

Keep testing bro, i using non M2D (forgot to flash M2D). The lock seems better, but i have disabled it for now.

Thanks to everyone

Hi,

I think it would be a good idea to add QBUS Rotation Service 1.7.4 in your next release (I use it with your 21198 M2D).

It's very useful, for example for Manila to block the Landscape or any app that bug with the Landscape.

Good day B)

Just for information, why you have include the DXIA2 Phone Part in your ROM and not the lastest BUIB1 ?

Actualy I run with your ROM M2D + BUIB1 Phone Part and the GPS it's very very fast compared to the DXIA2/IA5 Phone Part.

Guest shokka9

i dont use the IB1 phone part as users in Singapore cannot use it properly. The IB1 is designed by Vodafone for certain parts of the world.

It works for me.

Flash my ROM, then flash the phone part over it with GP? I cannot please everyone, i do try tho! B)

The UBIB1 works fine for Bouygues Telecom FRANCE and it's very fast B)

Yes, I flash with GP only PDA/EBOOT of your ROM and I doesn't flash the Phone Part.

Guest CPimentel

@Shokka.

2 things:

1) Wifi keeps disconnecting and connecting

2) My battery never drops below 100%

I tried a soft-reset, can only try hard-reset tonight.

Will also use it during the day to see if the battery go back to normal.

Do you know how to change the background of honeycomb?

[]'s bro.

Cris

Edited by CPimentel

Guest shokka9

can test WiFi as i dont have access...

you should not experience any WiFi issues, i dont touch anything to do with that part.

Battery wont go below 100%, can i have your battery please? My is charging as we speak! That seems to be random issue bro?

Not seen that one yet.

Thanks for reporting all your issues here.

Guest CPimentel

Shokka,

I've flashed your latest wm6.1 clean rom just to test WIFI.

It didn't disconnect once and the battery is showing the correct percentage.

Will flash wm65 non-md2 tonight again to see if the battery status is working fine...

I'm missing Titanium =) Love it! lol

Thanks bro,

Cris

Guest shokka9

Coreplayer Skins

2 cabs for you......(thanks to sector for finding for me B))

might not make much difference to you, but i got big fingers and its cool for me i use the BlackHTC one...as the menu is as same as the standard skin....

The HTC Diamond skin is different if i remember, i dont use, like i said. I prefer the BlackHTC

enjoy

BlackHTC.cab

HTC_Diamond.cab

Edited by shokka9

Guest CPimentel

Flashed wm6.5 again =)

It's amazing how it is more smooth than wm6.1... I wanna the final version lol ;P

The WIFI is buggy... it drops the connection, than after a few seconds, it connects again... perhaps something with drivers?

To try avoid the SMS problem, I set the HTC Task Manager to close everything on click the 'ok' button.

I will make a test to see if I found the problem with the filesystem...

Cris tester at your service lol

[]'s

Guest Jeroi

Shokka,

I flashed your rom and got my favorite problem. "port create failed", "download failed"

The phone works but I get the little triangle with the phone! I still have the phone part DXHK3. Also, the phone does not charge except on laptop. It use to charge. Please help Thanks

J

Edited by Jeroi

Guest shokka9

Samsung modem drivers are not installed, please read how to flash your Omnia befoe attempting it...

Install Samsung XP modem drivers, restart PC, begin Update.

It may hang at the same point and say same error, just restart the process and it will finish as it should

Enjoy B)

Guest isnips909

Shokka,

Loving the ROM, i've flashed with the M2D version. Not sure if you or anyone else has had this problem but my sms screen is constantly freezing. The only setting i have changed in messaging is to request delivery reports.

Are you aware of any probs with this?

Just turned off delivery requests aand getting same result.

Edited by isnips909

Guest liamwolf

I've flashed this rom to my phone thinking that it might fix my camera problems. It didn't, but I still don't think I'll go back to official roms because this one rocks! You rule man.

I have found that if the 'Today Screen' icon is added to the honeycomb menu it will not do anything if you click it except take up space. You'll have to go to settings and such. I have no problem with this except for it taking up space.

Anyways, Thanks for this. You've popped my customization cherry.