Blackstone Crash

Guest nevawlkalone

Guest nevawlkalone

Recently my Touch HD has randomly started to hang/crash forcing me to soft reset the device. Only seems to happen once or twice a day and generally when i am navigating around the TF3D interface, may be coincidence but ususally when i am navigating away from the email tab...usually for the first time in the day. I only have 50 or so emails and none of them are particularly big either.

The 3-5 second hotfix delay that HTC released doesnt work on my device....

The only thing that i have installed recently is a game ripped from the X1 but cant see it being that as others have downloaded it from Xda-developers and not had this problem so...

Can anyone suggest any fixes that wont involve a hard reset....really dont want to do that as i have the device set up how i want and the restore point i created via sprite wont work B)

Pllllleeeeeeease some one help.

Guest squirreleater
Recently my Touch HD has randomly started to hang/crash forcing me to soft reset the device. Only seems to happen once or twice a day and generally when i am navigating around the TF3D interface, may be coincidence but ususally when i am navigating away from the email tab...usually for the first time in the day. I only have 50 or so emails and none of them are particularly big either.

The 3-5 second hotfix delay that HTC released doesnt work on my device....

The only thing that i have installed recently is a game ripped from the X1 but cant see it being that as others have downloaded it from Xda-developers and not had this problem so...

Can anyone suggest any fixes that wont involve a hard reset....really dont want to do that as i have the device set up how i want and the restore point i created via sprite wont work B)

Pllllleeeeeeease some one help.

I'd suggest uninstalling the most recent stuff,followed by a soft reset. I recently tried a Resco contacts manager trial and it right royally slowed the HD down, uninstalling it fixed it. sometimes things don't install correctly either.

Guest nevawlkalone
I'd suggest uninstalling the most recent stuff,followed by a soft reset. I recently tried a Resco contacts manager trial and it right royally slowed the HD down, uninstalling it fixed it. sometimes things don't install correctly either.

Not worked...was one of the 1st things i tried.