Text messaging

Guest jukeboxmusic

Guest jukeboxmusic

Ok i've managed to make the text bigger, but its still a plain white background and lots of white space and i can even scroll down for more white space in a text message. Is this something to do with turning threading off?

Guest Exodia

Yea, the default sms program in 6.1 is pretty basic and doesnt do much with all that screen available on the HD. Ive left threading on since i can have more of a conversation and it makes finding messages easier. Ive also increased the size text input box so that above the keyboard, the screen is split evenly between the sent/received box and the input box. A simple hack i found on xda dev.

Guest jukeboxmusic
Yea, the default sms program in 6.1 is pretty basic and doesnt do much with all that screen available on the HD. Ive left threading on since i can have more of a conversation and it makes finding messages easier. Ive also increased the size text input box so that above the keyboard, the screen is split evenly between the sent/received box and the input box. A simple hack i found on xda dev.

Thanks for the reply. Is there a way for when i click messages, it comes up with my inbox, rather than the fancy black screen with the last received text in it, because when i go to reply to it it just comes up the boring old white screen anyway.