ShootMe! for HTC devices!

Guest PedritoM

Guest PedritoM

Hi! I made a shotgun application for the Samsung Omnia and everybody likes it. I would like to know if there's enough people interested in getting it ported to other devices, namely the HTC Diamond or HD. The drawback is that I don't have any of these devices to test it, so I would have to buy one or get it in some other way, but it will cost me... But if enough people donate it will be lighter on my pocket (the pants one :excl: ). So, I would like to get your feedback on this and if you donate just pm me stating that the donation is for the porting of the application. Also, the application is in it's early stage of development and I have some great ideas to improve it. For now it is free, but I'm thinking of people having to register in the future to take advantage of all the functionalities. But in reward for everyone that donates now more than $1.5, it will be free forever for those people. It's just my way to say thanks.

So, if you're interested check out this topic:

ShootMe!

***UPDATE!! V1.5 beta2*****

Now compatible with VGA devices (HTC Diamond)

Edited by PedritoM

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PedritoM
I hope your version is much better then the one on XDA Dev by Mr Nick because their app's Gsensor doesn't work!

Well check out the topic and see what others have been saying about it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...