TITANIUM config wm6.5

Guest rendeiro2005

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi all,

I have a problem with icons (see below screenshot)

Anyone know how to fix this? please?

Thanks

try to install titanium again http://www.mediafire.com/file/oizdzvmzynd/Ibrythill to see notification panel. to see contacts icon you must create a new sting value called "LinkIcon" on registry through HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome-ATFavePeopple-CondensedPage

in the new created StringValue you must put the path where your icon is.

now copy your titanium_240x400.cpr file from \windows on PDA to your PC. search for ATFavePeopple CondensedPage and change values like this.

<Layer ID="ATFavePeopleCondensed" Visible="False" Width="240" Height="68">

<Layer ID="Page">

<Image ID="LinkIcon" Source="puth your icon path here.png" Left="8" Top="4" Width="30" Height="30" ScaleStyle="Fit" />

<!-- Title or Condensed Line 1 -->

<Text ID="PluginLabel" Left="50" Top="4" Width="200" Height="68" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="18" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" VerticalAlignment="Top" Trimming="EllipsisCharacter" Text="fave people">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0"/>

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF"/>

</Text>

</Layer>

</Layer>

hope this will hepl you :D

Guest Flaw1973
all im getting is this when i try adding a app, does this error on every app i try to add from my new page/tab i created :D

Like i also told Rendeiro before, exactly same error when i try to add new panels...

i install it, re-install it over and over... and always same problem...

Guest Dblocker

I had the same error until I create the folder \storage card\my documents. For some reason creating \my storage\my documents didn't work for me. I have the Verizon Omnia. Once I got the \storage card\my documents it started working.

Guest omniafanatic

Can someone post the "default cab" to restore settings to chome so that I don't have to keep hard resetting my phone when I mess things up? I thought I saw that someone had it on here but I can't find the download. I keep having to hard reset cuz I can't get this editor to work for me correctly.

Guest rendeiro2005
Can someone post the "default cab" to restore settings to chome so that I don't have to keep hard resetting my phone when I mess things up? I thought I saw that someone had it on here but I can't find the download. I keep having to hard reset cuz I can't get this editor to work for me correctly.

go to second POST and search for Titanium_Default.rar :D

Guest rendeiro2005
I like that after creaer a new panel is equal to the others as I put the icon on the homepage?

sorry but i don`t understand what you mean :D

Guest semmtexx
ya, your`e right :lol: you need the put icons on \sd card\my documents or \my storage\my documents for chome works ok.

i`m glad that your`e able to put that to work even with 1.4 :D

Hey, I have put the icons i have in \storage card\my documents and my storage\my documents and it keeps giving me the "choose icon from list" option but the list is empty. Note that i am running this on the brand new 6.5 rom for i910 (wozzers). Thanks

Guest rendeiro2005
Hey, I have put the icons i have in \storage card\my documents and my storage\my documents and it keeps giving me the "choose icon from list" option but the list is empty. Note that i am running this on the brand new 6.5 rom for i910 (wozzers). Thanks

the files must be in *.png format :lol:

this is how it works with i900 i`m not sure if this works on i910 :D

Guest semmtexx

Ok heres another question. I have a panel that it wont let me delete and i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Guest rendeiro2005
Ok heres another question. I have a panel that it wont let me delete and i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

after delete something on chome and still have problems with some panel or pages you must go through registry and delete them.

for example, if you want to delete a panel called applications, you must go to HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome-applications, long press in this key & delete.

if there`s a problem with some pages on applications (for example) go through the same way and see "Pages" String Value. here you must only have the pages you want. (Page1;Page2;Page3;etc, etc,)

tomorrow i`ll try to make a video and posted on post 1. :D

Edited by rendeiro2005

Guest monsterpt
Geez i knew it had to be something simple.

Anyone have the most used .png files available to post. I can't seem to find a good source of icon pics.

Guest cirrus888

I too get the can't find image folder and I can't delete panel in chrome problem.

My registry editing skills aren't up to scratch so I guess I will have to wait for an update.

Guest rendeiro2005
I too get the can't find image folder and I can't delete panel in chrome problem.

My registry editing skills aren't up to scratch so I guess I will have to wait for an update.

for those who had problems with CHome when deleting Panels/Pages go through registry HKLM-Software-Microsoft-CHome.

here just simply delete the panels with problems and start from scratch inCHome :lol:

it`s better to do this then beggin` to invent :D

about chome update, for now at least, there is a 1.6 version but with some problems so i stick in 1.5 version

Guest monsterpt

Been modifying CHome like mad for a couple days. I realized that I really want my GAlarm to open when I select the clock from the panel. Tried making some adjustments in CHome Editor, but it won't take. I assume that I can make the adjustment in the registry by editing the default clock. Anyone have tips regarding this? Thanks

Guest rendeiro2005
Been modifying CHome like mad for a couple days. I realized that I really want my GAlarm to open when I select the clock from the panel. Tried making some adjustments in CHome Editor, but it won't take. I assume that I can make the adjustment in the registry by editing the default clock. Anyone have tips regarding this? Thanks

so far not found a way to do it through the panel. You can configure the bottom tab by HKLM-Software-Microsoft-Chome-CClock

Here in SK2URL put the path to the G-Alarm, for example: \ windows \ Stat Menu \ Programs \ g-alarm.ink

Now each time you press the bottom right corner opens up the G-Alarm

Guest monsterpt
so far not found a way to do it through the panel. You can configure the bottom tab by HKLM-Software-Microsoft-Chome-CClock

Here in SK2URL put the path to the G-Alarm, for example: \ windows \ Stat Menu \ Programs \ g-alarm.ink

Now each time you press the bottom right corner opens up the G-Alarm

Did not work for me. Even tried to link it to the galarm app folder.

Guest rendeiro2005
Did not work for me. Even tried to link it to the galarm app folder.

just to test try to configure to tclok if you have install it. put this path \Windows\tclock.exe

i don`t use g-alarm so....

Guest thef0x1977

Hi ppl,

i have a problem with cHome editor, after add e new panel called Microsoft Office...CHome now that it is :D

chomeeditor.th.png

Where are the others panel? And why the panel name is Microsof and not Microsoft Office?

Thx.

P.s Sorry , my en is so bad..i'm italian

Guest rendeiro2005
Hi ppl,

i have a problem with cHome editor, after add e new panel called Microsoft Office...CHome now that it is :D

chomeeditor.th.png

Where are the others panel? And why the panel name is Microsof and not Microsoft Office?

Thx.

P.s Sorry , my en is so bad..i'm italian

you have to go through registry & delete the wrong pages created on that panel and on extensibilityXML have to correct the sequence of files

Guest thef0x1977
you have to go through registry & delete the wrong pages created on that panel and on extensibilityXML have to correct the sequence of files

Hi rendeiro2005,

sorry what'is extensibilityXML? and where i found it?