CELL SERVICE THROUGH USB CONNECTION?

Guest stoneroses

Guest stoneroses

I was very happy when I realized that my i910 with wozzer mod was able to get internet connection through the usb cable connected to my PC.

However since I'm working 25 feet under ground, is there a way to get a cell signal via the usb internet connection?

Guest Adrynalyne
I was very happy when I realized that my i910 with wozzer mod was able to get internet connection through the usb cable connected to my PC.

However since I'm working 25 feet under ground, is there a way to get a cell signal via the usb internet connection?

Cellular service?

No.

Guest Foster318

Your asking if you can use the internet from your computer and make VOIP calls from your Cell using something like SKYPE? Have you tried Skype for WinMO? I don't know for sure if it'd work for i900 or i910 as Verizon is gay and screws every device they touch up.