mureta

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Interests:Mobile Technology
  • Devices:SGN7000
@magawa @tmn0004676 @hunterr1234

Colleagues, a private opinion and with respect for the beautiful Tuto Sector, try to install by GrandPrix, is very quiet and you can use vista, xp, w7 no problem.

After I did the first time, do not let more.

Noting that for vista, w7 need the specific driver and for xp too, are distinct.

Then only use the Executor of Pako777 and turn to pda.bin, so if your rom is in EXE.

If you are using the GrandPrix, see if you're scheduled to allow USB connections or else give the very first option in the GrandPrix Select Profile you are in GrandPrix LV image.

I hope you achieve success or wait by the well experienced.

Sorry my bad english.

Edited by mureta, 15 September 2010 - 11:22 PM.

Posted Image

magawa

magawa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900 || HD2 "current"
I've tried to flash by grandprix without the Eboot ..... Now My Device Stuck at Omnia Black screen and I Know Why Because I didn't flash Eboot with The PDA .....

Now I can't Use My Omnia and am looking for a solution for this issue

I FOUND SOLUTION : ( FIXED :lol: )

Download This Old leaked rom then Download any cooked rom :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?r132z5i44oh

cheers

Edited by magawa, 16 September 2010 - 11:17 AM.

Yonn omnia Rom "|||||" NOW >>> HD2 leon 1.7 Rom

Donation Are Welcome Click Here ... thanks !

mureta

mureta

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Interests:Mobile Technology
  • Devices:SGN7000

I've tried to flash by grandprix without the Eboot ..... Now My Device Stuck at Omnia Black screen and I Know Why Because I didn't flash Eboot with The PDA .....
Now I can't Use My Omnia and am looking for a solution for this issue
I FOUND SOLUTION : ( FIXED :lol: )

Download This Old leaked rom then Download any cooked rom :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?r132z5i44oh

cheers

Well you got it.

Posted Image

magawa

magawa

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts
  • Devices:omnia i900 || HD2 "current"
YES :lol: :)

Yonn omnia Rom "|||||" NOW >>> HD2 leon 1.7 Rom

Donation Are Welcome Click Here ... thanks !

Ianovici Ionel

Ianovici Ionel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Does anyone recognise this message on the screen of the omnia? This is all I get now after trying to detect my phone with GrandPrix.
Posted Image
The phone does not even start now.

I also have the same problem. By the end could you fix it?

I tried to flash it because it had problems with the ROM (only the WM interface started and then nothing). While flashing it stoped at 11% because of the windows 7(the system has problems). After i opened again the phone it only showed me the logo and nothing else. Only Samsung Omnia on the screen, no more WM interface. Now when i try to flash again it stops at different values like 50% or 32% but never flash it to the end. What can i do? How can i fix this?

Thank you

Brkic

Brkic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Devices:i900
Can you try it all over again on win XP
I once had a similar problem on win 7 but under Windows XP everything worked OK.
I had a picture phone with a yellow exclamation mark, but only once,and Win XP solved the problem.

when you solve the problem,tell us know how you solved the problem

Edited by Brkic, 18 September 2010 - 02:17 PM.

Ianovici Ionel

Ianovici Ionel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I put XP but the major problems is that my omnia does not stay enough time connected to install its drivers. I mean when i connect it , the phone is detected and starts to install its drivers but after 10 seconds it deconects by itself. The install of drivers also stops and do not continues. And when i try to flash it with GranPrix i have the error because of the drivers that weren't installed.

I'm thinking to connect another Omnia that works to install all the drivers and after that to connect my omnia. Or if someone can create and then send me a Virtual XP with the drivers of omnia all installed.

If i manage to fix this problem somehow i will post the solution here!

Brkic

Brkic

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
Read again everything, http://www.modaco.co...00-omnia-phone/

you do not need another omnia, and I think the virtual XP is not a good solution.
Install new XP on computer, install ActiveSync 4.5 and Samsung Modem Driver XP and connect the Omnia, as it is written in the manual. Must work or the phone is broken.

You can take your phone with the friend who has XP, and also try this.

Edited by Brkic, 20 September 2010 - 08:20 AM.

Ianovici Ionel

Ianovici Ionel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
I read everything, i tried again and again and again maybe it will work if the computer could see my phone. As i said i connect it, the drivers start to install but suddenly the phone gets deconnected and install of the drivers fails. And not only on my computer. On every computer i tried. That's why i said that another Omnia or a Virtual XP could be the solution. Because on my brother's computer (which has w7) the phone installed some of the drivers when i first connect, before the problem. When i try to flash it there, the phone is seen, and the flash is working but not till 100% because it frozen. So if i could get another Omnia to install the drivers on my computer, then i could flash my Omnia. Has anyone else some other ideeas????

And i think is not broken because it flashes the boot without problems (the problem is on flashing the PDA), it shows me when i charge it an icon doing that and it starts and i see only the omnia logo. So i think is not broken. Could it be if it does all those things????

shokka9

shokka9

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • Interests:Everything
  • Devices:iPhone 5, HTC One
  • Twitter:@shokka9
Try using vmWare; a little guide that i threw on the net a very long time ago, click my link below!!

http://www.samsung-o...e-using-vmware/

HTC One | Unlocked Bootloader | CWM | Root | S-OFF

JoeWasEre

JoeWasEre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey, thanks for the original post.

I tried steff195's latest "Normal" software and it looks and feels great.

I have one issue/problem, maybe "modem" related: On the new ROM I can't connect to the internet through my phone service provider (Orange, GPRS in the UK). I can connect to the internet fine through wifi, but not through just the phone itself. Because I can't get to gprs, it means I can't send or receive picture messages either. I'm trying to sort out my settings but struggling to find the right info. Any help please?

Is it anything to do with the steps in the original post?

1. I have Active Sync 4.5 (although don't ever use it)
2. I downloaded the Samsung Modem Driver XP .zip, extracted and installed on my computer. What does this step do?

Thanks...

petextman

petextman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Run the updater.
where to find the updater?

crazy beautiful

crazy beautiful

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Omnia i900, HTC Touch Cruise
Is there a need for the custom cooked roms to be compatible with my omnia's version before flashing them on my omnia?
I have a Version of
PDA:DXIA5/DXIA5
PHONE: DXIA2
If i would use grandprix, do i need to flash a custom rom that is from a DXIA5 rom only?

Edited by crazy beautiful, 02 October 2010 - 10:28 AM.

pooch11

pooch11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm having trouble.. trying to update in XP

downloaded the file ock_Eclipse_23118_TouchInput_Edition

I run the application and pres the START button as that is how simple it seems to be. I get to the point: Step 1. Eboot image Downloading
Downloading EBOOT...

i have gotten to 100% but nothing after. any clues as to what I'm doing wrong?

rebotea

rebotea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi friend´s

i have a I900 and i have flashed lot´s of times but this weak i try flash the rom in friend and when the phone restarted the first time never loaded again. how can this be possibel? The rom i try flashing was

PDhee_i900Omnia_WM653_23136.5.3.9_WM7Style_Beta1

that is working very well in my i900 .

The Phone doesn´t load modem so i can try to flashe again is there another way to load the ROM

Thank´s friend´s

Re

Methus1

Methus1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hy, guys ! I have a Samsung Omnia, from Germany, the main ROM language was German and I couldn't understand a thing. So first I've flashed the phone, with an early version of Samsung Omnia ROM and that would be DXHJ1, in order to flash the phone with the latest version of ROM, DXID1. After the phone was flashed with DXHJ1 everything was just fine, the menu switched in English and finally I could understand my Omnia. :)
But when I tried to flash the DXID1 version, the program for flashing get stuck here:

PDA Device Found!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDA Device ready to download!
Please Press Start Button if You want to download image now...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PDA 1 starts downloading...
Don't plug it out until the label becomes blue!!!
Step 1. Eboot image Downloading
Downloading EBOOT...

I even tried to flash DXHL3 and DXIA5 from here and I get the same problem. I tried on my laptop, on my PC, on two different Windows XP versions, SP2 and SP3, changed the USB Ports for flashing, I also used GrandPrix for the i900DXHL3_DZHL5 version and nothing happened.

Can you help me to flash the latest version ? Thanks !

lefdili

lefdili

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:dh
hello i have a samsung omnia i900 version:
PDA: i900JXHJ2/JXHJ2
Phone: i900NSPR0
if you wound which is the version of ROM that can walk with my phone? plz
:)

yugoport

yugoport

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Devices:omnia 16gb
i tried to flash via wn7 with granprix.. now my phone is dead.. any help will be appreciated..

misthero

misthero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
hi everytime I try to flash a rom (not official) the exe hang and close ( i can recover the phone using WinControl and official updater) anyone knows why I cannot flash??

zeromc

zeromc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900
i`m looking for clean and good screen senstivity rom ..
i bought it with some Custom rom named Sector in the begining :) PDA: i900DXID1/DXID1 ; PHONE: i900DXID1

any suggestions
thanks ..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users