• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RafiPZ

RafiPZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia i910
Hi, i'm new here. I've recently flashed Wozzer's Winmo 6.5 with m2d and I was wondering if there's a way to add a specific city to the weather in the today screen. Salem only shows up once for the United States, when there's actually quite a few and it won't let me specify a state.

*EDIT* You get a lot more options when you switch to the Windows Default today screen instead of TouchFLO. I was able to add zip code that way <_<. But why is it that you only get a list in TouchFLO, and the ability to input zip code in Windows Default?

Edited by RafiPZ, 19 May 2009 - 08:10 PM.

AngusATAT

AngusATAT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
Try adding by zip code. It worked for me.

RafiPZ

RafiPZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Try adding by zip code. It worked for me.

Which program are you using? When I try adding by zip code it doesn't come up with anything, I think the name of the weather program that's installed is Titanium Weather. It came with that in Wozzer's WinMo 6.5 m2d and its in the main screen.

Edited by RafiPZ, 19 May 2009 - 08:11 PM.

AngusATAT

AngusATAT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

Which program are you using? When I try adding by zip code it doesn't come up with anything, I think the name of the weather program that's installed is Titanium Weather. It came with that in Wozzer's WinMo 6.5 m2d and its in the main screen.

I'm using Titanium Weather. I just put in my zip code, and my town came right up. Sorry if that doesn't help.

AngusATAT

AngusATAT

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts

*EDIT* You get a lot more options when you switch to the Windows Default today screen instead of TouchFLO. I was able to add zip code that way <_< . But why is it that you only get a list in TouchFLO, and the ability to input zip code in Windows Default?

I'm guessing that's an M2D limitation. I'm using the 6.5 Lite, and the today screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users