Acer/Eten forum area?

Guest stuzathegreat

Guest stuzathegreat

Hi Guys

is there/will there be a specific area for Acer branded devices or will this be it?

Also, im getting an M900 on Friday and I have been unable to find any specific Eten/Acer flashing sites that have cooked images - I would have thought Modaco would have done! Anyone know/link to any please? (I know its v.unlikley to have m900 images yet)

Cheers!

Guest krjcook

You wont find that many sites aimed just toward Acer/Eten because Eten wasn't highly demanded and Acer is just getting into the game. Just wait until Acer becomes well known in the mobile world. Then the sites will come. I would think Modaco will have a forum dedicated to this and their other upcoming phones once the demand goes up.

And heres some pic's of the device

post-475968-1244048345_thumb.jpg

post-475968-1244048089_thumb.jpg

for more pics click the link

More Pics Here

credit to engadget.com

post-475968-1244047957_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest anosis
You wont find that many sites aimed just toward Acer/Eten because Eten wasn't highly demanded and Acer is just getting into the game. Just wait until Acer becomes well known in the mobile world. Then the sites will come. I would think Modaco will have a forum dedicated to this and their other upcoming phones once the demand goes up.

And heres some pic's of the device

post-475968-1244048345_thumb.jpg

post-475968-1244048089_thumb.jpg

for more pics click the link

More Pics Here

credit to engadget.com

Well, I second stuzathegreat request. I just ordered the M900 and I would definately like to have a common place to ask questions or make contributions.

I certainly understand that HTC for example has a huge following given the fact that you can cook your own roms, but I am sure the new Acer branded Etens might be worth persuing and there will be talented cooks out there that will be able to offer new Acer roms. Especially since the M900 for exmaple is 6.5 capable.

Just my 2 cents.

• 2 months later...
Guest aldaweb
Well, I second stuzathegreat request. I just ordered the M900 and I would definately like to have a common place to ask questions or make contributions.

I certainly understand that HTC for example has a huge following given the fact that you can cook your own roms, but I am sure the new Acer branded Etens might be worth persuing and there will be talented cooks out there that will be able to offer new Acer roms. Especially since the M900 for exmaple is 6.5 capable.

Just my 2 cents.

There's more activity over at 4winmobile.com or eten-users.eu with a dedicated forum for the M900 at the latter with discussion of 6.5 ROMs and cooker.

Bought my M900 just a couple of weeks ago from Clove when they were on offer and I'm already on my second. I hope it was a one off but it locked up running Copilot and when it rebooted the phone wasn't visible in comm manager. Just charging the new one which came this morning.

My first foray into non-HTC built winmo phones.