WM 6.5 "Lock Screen" SKIN

Guest vekkio

Guest gianton
This is the skin that I made for the key lock ( for wm 6.5 ), inside there are zip files to be copied into windows.

Of course the background will be the theme that you

screen01b.pngscreen02i.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZWZFNSO6

http://www.mediafire.com/?m0mn2rzyfmj

Copy the file into windows folder whit resco explorer or total commander

If you want the frames can be changed in color, this is an example, but you can make any color

lstimebg.th.pngoriginalr.th.pngbasef.th.pngcelesteo.th.pngverdeqpk.th.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XQ633C4Q

If you have any problems contact me

if you want a custom color and you can not change, contact me

For the Caller id this is the skin:

screen01wen.png

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1BVS9ZDM

LANDSCAPE IN PROGRESS........

Vekkio Superskinner

Thanks vekkio, I like your work mate!

Guest vinbeaver

Ok... figured it out. I'm retarded. But my 2nd question is when someone is calling it displays the phone number and the bottoms of the number are slightly cut off. Is there anyway to correct this issue?

post-461706-1244162039_thumb.jpg

Guest vekkio
Ok... figured it out. I'm retarded. But my 2nd question is when someone is calling it displays the phone number and the bottoms of the number are slightly cut off. Is there anyway to correct this issue?

I do not know, my show very well.

Do you have change fonts?

screen01w.png

Guest baldoski

guys my server blocks megaupload and rapidshare (as well 4shared)!!

can somebody upload a cabbed file here.

thanks in advance

Guest gianton

Not such bug here either.

post-479752-1244197219_thumb.png

Guest WAIKIKI728
Thanks vekkio for his great work

And here is my transparent version :)

post-371107-1244196503_thumb.jpg

Lock.zip

Ok...fantastic job...i see this is moving....i have one idea if this is possible...but....Is there any way in the lock screen and in the home tab of showing the time of the activated alarm..?¿??..i mean... maybe in the home tab is not possible....but in the lock screen?¿?for me it would be a very interessting information....Thank you for sharing your job <_<

Guest gianton
Ok...fantastic job...i see this is moving....i have one idea if this is possible...but....Is there any way in the lock screen and in the home tab of showing the time of the activated alarm..?¿??..i mean... maybe in the home tab is not possible....but in the lock screen?¿?for me it would be a very interessting information....Thank you for sharing your job <_<

+1 on that.

Guest syrguy1969

Looking very nice. A couple quick questions....I am assuming the backgrounds behind the framing are teh Today screen wallpapers as well, do the frames overlay just the wallpaper, or the entire lock screen? I am just wondering what would happen if the framing were replaced with a full-screen image...would it sandwich between the Today image and the lock, or overlay the lock making it so you can't see or use it?

Also...any chance, or way anyone know of to get a weather indicator on the lock screen?

Thanks

Guest Emre SUMENGEN
if you want without border , dont install the .png included in the .rar who give VEKKIO :)

Mmmm, that's a good way, thanks <_< (Why the hell didn't I think that B))

Guest Jeanne8fr

Hello,

I saw somewhere that someone had modified the LS_LockScene cpr to use a different background image instead of the Today background. Now I want to do it and I can't find the post. It could have been on Modaco but also on XDA since I follow both.

Anyone came across that post?

Thanks,

Jreannette

Guest jocaferlo

Hello.

A few days ago I installed a rom with wm6.5 and I have a few doubts with the lock screen and caller ID.

On my lock screen I don't see the notifications that I see on this post (missed calls, sms, ...)

Second question: I only have the full screen caller ID when the phone is off. If it is on I see the standard caller ID of WM. Is this normal anyway?

Could you please help me??

Sorry by my bad english.

Regards.

Guest vinbeaver
Hello.

A few days ago I installed a rom with wm6.5 and I have a few doubts with the lock screen and caller ID.

On my lock screen I don't see the notifications that I see on this post (missed calls, sms, ...)

Second question: I only have the full screen caller ID when the phone is off. If it is on I see the standard caller ID of WM. Is this normal anyway?

Could you please help me??

Sorry by my bad english.

Regards.

If you are using sector's roms, you need to use Smart Lock and select In Screen Lock.

Guest kingrichard47

I would really love to use this lock screen but Resco Explorer won't allow me to paste the files into the Windows directory :D

first it asks me if I want to overwrite te existing file, I choose 'yes', then it says that it might damage the system because it is in the ROM, I agree again. Next it says is that it can't replace the file because it already exists. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

Guest vinbeaver
I would really love to use this lock screen but Resco Explorer won't allow me to paste the files into the Windows directory :D

first it asks me if I want to overwrite te existing file, I choose 'yes', then it says that it might damage the system because it is in the ROM, I agree again. Next it says is that it can't replace the file because it already exists. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

You may need to upgrade to a newer version of Resco Explorer. I had that issue when using Resco Explorer v.7.01 and now I am using v. 7.05 and everything is fine.

Guest kingrichard47
You may need to upgrade to a newer version of Resco Explorer. I had that issue when using Resco Explorer v.7.01 and now I am using v. 7.05 and everything is fine.

Thx, I updated to v7.05 and now I can overwrite the files. Unfortunatly I still get the old/standard unlock screen. Am I missing something? Are there any additional steps?

By the way, I have Sector's WM6.5 ROM

Edited by kingrichard47

Guest jocaferlo
If you are using sector's roms, you need to use Smart Lock and select In Screen Lock.

Hello, thanks for reply.

No, I am using a Khuanchai's rom.

Anyway, what is Smart Lock?

Regards

Guest vinbeaver
Thx, I updated to v7.05 and now I can overwrite the files. Unfortunatly I still get the old/standard unlock screen. Am I missing something? Are there any additional steps?

By the way, I have Sector's WM6.5 ROM

You do need to do a soft reset afterwards... if you still can't resolve it PM me. When I get off work in a few hours i'll post my files and then you can try those.

Guest sector
Thanks vekkio for his great work

And here is my transparent version :D

post-371107-1244196503_thumb.jpg

Lock.zip

lock screen has some bugs in the code...

you have changed the layers id names for appointments:

original: <Layer ID="TimeAppointment"

yours: <Layer ID="TimeX" Top="0">

and you create a new layer <Layer ID="AppointmentX" .. />

in this case in programming logic you wont get any appointments shown in ur screen.

correct me if im wrong, but it seems like it.

Guest jackljane

Has anyone figure out how to show day of the week in the Lockscene... The current cpr has the following lines:

<Layer Top="7" ID="DateTime" OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_ClockDataItem">

<Text ID="TimeText" Width="144" Top="-1" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="30" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetNone" Color="#FFFFFFFF" />

</Text>

<Text ID="AMPMText" Left="150" Width="90" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

<TextStage TextOffsetType="TextOffsetDropBottomRight" Color="#00000000" TextOffset="1" BlurFactor="3" Alpha="1.0" />

</Text>

<Text ID="DateText" Left="150" Top="17" Width="90" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

</Text>

</Layer>
Maybe if possible to change the AMPMText to something like DayOfWeekText to show "Monday" instead of "AM". Something like the following..
<Layer Top="7" ID="DateTime" OnInitComplete="Binding:LockScreen,LS_ClockDataItem">

<Text ID="TimeText" Width="144" Top="-1" Height="34" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="30" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Right" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

</Text>

<Text ID="DayOfWeekText" Left="150" Width="90" Height="16" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="9" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

</Text>

<Text ID="DateText" Left="150" Top="17" Width="90" Height="19" FontFamily="Tahoma" FontSize="11" FontStyle="Regular" Wrap="False" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Middle" Opacity="1.0">

</Text>

</Layer>

Maybe someone with inside knowledge of the actual active ingredient of the concoction to make the lockscene work can provide a list of callable information like so:

Time:

1. TimeText => display the Time

2. DateText => display the Date

3. AMPMText => display AM/PM

Appointment:

4. Subject => display appointment subject

5. Time => display appointment time

6. Location => display appointment location

and so on....

Edited by jackljane