however, you never got exact value, you'll always got "somethin near".
also, battery controller return very chaotic values, so you always get "a bit up" and "a bit down" values during high load of device.
- All, what you doing - you doing at you own RISK!
- Make backup before installing
1. Install developer certificates (attached)
2. Download zylonite_battdrvr.zip
3. Copy (with Resco File Explorer) attached zylonite_battery.dll to you \windows\ directory and overwrite original file
3. Reboot (Soft reset)
1. Rename \windows\zylonite_battery.dll to anything else (for example to 1.dll)
2. Reboot (Soft reset). Original file will be recovered from you ROM
3. Delete renamed file (1.dll)
1. install developer certificates
2. verify, that size of \windows\zylonite_battery.dll is 43520 bytes (if you have another size - sorry! or continue at your own risk)
3. backup your copy of \windows\zylonite_battery.dll to somethin (for example zylonite_battery.dll.org)
4. download zylonite_battdrvr_i910.zip
5. copy patched driver (64 or 256 - details below)
6. reboot (Soft Reset)
1. Rename installed patched driver to something (like 1.dll)
2. Restore you backup (you should make backup at step 3 of installation!!!)
3. Soft reset
4. Delete renamed patched driver.
Difference between 64 and 256.
This is values used to calculate average voltage value (in original driver only 15 values used).
So, in case of 64 you got more accuracy but more chaotic jumping up and down during high load of device.
In case of 256 you got less accuracy, but less jumping, so % value is more stable.
Btw, anyway, after SoftReset you have some jumping while values (64 or 256) is collected.
Also, after charging (when you disconnect device) you have grow (jumping) % value for some time - because device driver try to "compensate" charging values. It's ok, in 2-3 min it's stop grow and start show real value.
Same happen when you connect you device and start charging.
Post you feedback! :-)
Certs.cab 4.6KB 3461 downloads
zylonite_battdrvr.zip 18.33KB 4106 downloads
zylonite_battdrvr_i910.zip 40.02KB 1334 downloads
Edited by kabkab, 02 June 2009 - 09:00 AM.