* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

unlazyfree

unlazyfree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
I'm still having issues as neither CABs work.. anything I can try to fix this?

Iriez

Iriez

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:i910
I just wanted to note that I tried using the cab in the original post, as well as the alternative cab that was linked to/posted in the other forum. I verified that they do in fact have different CRC's so they are definitely two separate revisions.

Neither have worked for me. I have also noticed that beyond the messages not being marked as 'read', I have these odd time issues. For example, I will send a text at 5pm, and get a response instantly yet the response will come in marked with the time @ 11AM, which inadvertently puts the message lower on the list of messages since the system thinks the time stamp is before all the other messages. Which then makes finding which text is the new one even more annoying :)

Please let me know what information I can provide to help resolve this issue. My info is as follows:
Rom- i910.10 V.CC20.2096
H/W - i910.10 V.Q
PRL - P:51567 E:00004

Thanks!

While I am not a developer, I am pretty savvy so I can help to a certain degree. I also work with dozens of software developers so if any developers that know what the problem is but dont have time to work on it, let me know and perhaps I can get a friend to help out!

jumper007

jumper007

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Programming, and growing as a developer.
  • Devices:i900, Galaxy Gio, POV Tegra 2
Nice :)

Alien007 Software is always there for you.
Posted Image
Don't forget that saying THANKS! and giving +rep doesn't cost!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users