Crashes and lags after flash

Guest warjunkie

Guest warjunkie

I flashed my omnia with blazing wolf's rom: blazingwolf Rock and Republic WM6.5 v5.1, 21806 SYS and XIP. [Flash.BW.RockRepublic5.bin]

I've been getting huge ammounts of lags and crahses after the flash.

For example, after i txt, I push the ok button located on the top right coner.

which leads to my inbox, it freezes there...

Is it just me or does anyone else experience the same thing???

Is there a solution to this??

And im not mocking blazingwolf for anything. And I appreciate his hard work.

Thanks.

Guest blazingwolf

Well, so far, you are the first to report issues like this. Have you installed any other software? Have you tried a reflash?

Guest warjunkie

I tried hard reseting because two days ago it was working well and all of a sudden, in the morning. My phone kept giving me errors when i tried to open programs. So i soft reseted and the phone was stuck in loading. So i hard reseted. And the only program i installed was offical youtube player. And use pimback up to backup my contacts and messages.

Edited by warjunkie

Guest blazingwolf
I tried hard reseting because two days ago it was working well and all of a sudden, in the morning. My phone kept giving me errors when i tried to open programs. So i soft reseted and the phone was stuck in loading. So i hard reseted. And the only program i installed was offical youtube player. And use pimback up to backup my contacts and messages.

You still have troubles after the hard reset and before installing any programs? How about a reflash? Sometimes this fixes issues.

Guest warjunkie
You still have troubles after the hard reset and before installing any programs? How about a reflash? Sometimes this fixes issues.

I guess thats my only option : P

thanks for your comment.

Guest necosino

And when you restore PIM backup, ONLY RESTORE YOUR CONTACTS, TEXTS, AND EMAILS. DO NOT RESTORE ANY SYSTEM SETTINGS!!!

I can almost guarantee that is what is causing your issues. Uncheck the system restore (like your reg settings and what not). and see if you have better luck afterwords.