SRS WOW HD 1.5.10 i900 (100% working)

Guest rith

Thank to all of you who has been contributed in this topic without you SRS WOW HD will never work on Omnia.

After a long battle to make SRS WOW HD to work 100% on Omnia now it is time to finish it.

For 100% working SRS WOW HD please go to the pinned topic here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...wow-hd-1-5-1-0/

Edited by rith

Guest FerdiBorbon

ive heard too many 100% fix...im a bit scared as i got my Omnia running perfect and dont want to have to hard reset :D ...but im tempted to use...please some one experiment and advise if it IS 100% thanks

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest KLM-PH-KCD
ive heard too many 100% fix...im a bit scared as i got my Omnia running perfect and dont want to have to hard reset :D ...but im tempted to use...please some one experiment and advise if it IS 100% thanks

Me too. I just uninstalled the previous version of SRS because of all the hassle with unlocking.

Edited by KLM-PH-KCD

Guest FerdiBorbon

stuff it went with it anyways, first of all i noticed the file size is about half of the old version, also i didnt have to install R2VS to make this work...to my suprise it looks good at the moment no lock ups yet...hope it goes well....ill keep you guys updated as i feel like a guinea pig here :D

Guest WAIKIKI728

I have the last lite from Kuanchai that has R2VS included....i have changed the registry and the sound looks cool....is there any incompability between this new fix file and the R2VS?....

If there is no incompatibility i would like to try because the sound with SRS is almost perfec but if if after my omnia sleeps...it doesn´t wake up... :D ...or of i loose the sound.... ;)

Guest FerdiBorbon

Ok this version DEFINITELY WORKS!! props to you buddy...but one thing you gave us the 1.210 version its not 1.51 please reup the 1.51 with your fix THANK YOU!!

Guest lorin.bute

Wow, it really works. I was almost sure i had to hard reset but forgot to soft reset after installation. Once i did that it worked. And there's no problem with turning back on your device. I'll keep testing.

THANKS!

Guest lorin.bute
Not working here with the latest winmo 6.5 from Sector.It says here is no wow driver installed :D

Soft reset. If it still doesn't work, uninstall, soft reset, install, soft reset. It worked for me.

Guest shokka9

i installed it, it DID lock my device up....and i soft resetted after installation also.

However, i soft resetted again and it seems to be ok.

Will test it thoroughly tonight and over the next few days....Looks coolio for now!

Thanks!!

:D

Guest lorin.bute
Where can I enable SRS after soft reset ??? also getting no sound at all after soft reset...

Settings-System

If you get no sound uninstall, soft reset, install, soft reset.

Guest FerdiBorbon

any one know the difference between 1.21 and 1.51? i cant find a changelog...if not much in sound quality ill live with this version as it FINALLY WORKS!!! too much good news lately first the new Omnias now this working SRS you have made my day rith!!

Only thing i noticed is after soft resets you gotta choose internal or headphones again...which is no biggie though

Edited by FerdiBorbon

Guest gbros_08
Where can I enable SRS after soft reset ??? also getting no sound at all after soft reset...

Try uninstall and install it again, after soft reset go to settings\system\wow HD settings and enable it. Hope it help.

Guest Lancez

am using Khuanchai's WM 6.5 with BT fixed, i would like to give it a try......how do i edit the registery to make this work? thanks

Guest WAIKIKI728
any one know the difference between 1.21 and 1.51? i cant find a changelog...if not much in sound quality ill live with this version as it FINALLY WORKS!!! too much good news lately first the new Omnias now this working SRS you have made my day rith!!

Only thing i noticed is after soft resets you gotta choose internal or headphones again...which is no biggie though

Yes...it works...until.now...:just a few things...do i have to configurate something in the settings?¿...i don´t care too much...but...why is this the version 1.21 and not 1.51?¿?

post-444803-1245340592_thumb.png

post-444803-1245340598_thumb.png

post-444803-1245340602_thumb.png

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest Lancez
am using Khuanchai's WM 6.5 with BT fixed, i would like to give it a try......how do i edit the registery to make this work? thanks

anyone?

anyone?

I'm using it on one of Khuanchai's roms and just installed it and reset my omnia. No registry tinkering needed. So far so good....

Edited by Clos

Guest Lancez
I'm using it on one of Khuanchai's roms and just installed it and reset my omnia. No registry tinkering needed. So far so good....

thanks for the reply, is it really better than the R2VS?

Edited by Lancez