SRS WOW HD 1.5.10 i900 (100% working)

Guest rith

Guest WAIKIKI728
anyone?

I am using the last one lite from Kuanchai...install...soft reset...and ready!!!!

Until now it works wel :D l(guau...sometimes it´s too loud ;) ..let me see) ...during the whole day if it drains the battery :D y or if there are problems with waking up.... :D

Edited by WAIKIKI728

Guest seavers11

It dont work on my Omnia,

I have installed it an soft reset, after i have send a sms and i turn off my phone, the phone ist dead i must reset the omnia, same as the other versions.... :-(

Guest maf107ezk0

Doesn`t work :D ;) Shokka, bro I`m using your 6.1 LITE ROM and I installed, enabled, soft reseted - the phone hung. Again soft-reset - again hung. And so on about 2-3 times :D

Guest Lancez

i've had few hangs at first couple of times after installation........but not every single time......dont know why, maybe it'll work if we cook it into ROM?

Yes...it works...until.now...:just a few things...do i have to configurate something in the settings?¿...i don´t care too much...but...why is this the version 1.21 and not 1.51?¿?

Actual the control panel is 1.21 but the dll is 1.51. Why? becoz control panel 1.21 has two more input/output volum slider control where 1.51 control doesn't has.

Guest jenben
Tried, it said there is no WOW HD driver loaded. The control panel will now exit.

Mine said the same error message? Then I soft reset then my phone is dead wont even respond to touch cannot even type in my password when phone turns back on? might have to hard reset now.

Edit: turned my phone off and back on again, phone is back to normal apart from no sound and still the driver loaded error.

Where do I get this driver from?

Thanks Brendan

Edited by jenben

Guest naynada
Awsome usually it would of frozen overnight was so happy to wake with a wake up from my Omnia...Rith i love you man!!!

My thoughts exactly. Thanks Rith! =D

Guest bandzo87

I tried too. First time installed ->soft reset then (when booting no sound), in control panel in wow settigs sad something like "There is no WOW HD driver loaded....." , then I unistaled soft reset, installed again soft resset (do  that 4 times) and again wont work :D. What to do?

Guest FerdiBorbon

btw ppl im using qbus Q07 TT version...i know kuchia 6.5 roms have r2vs that could be the problem...i installed this cab on a fresh never installed r2vs ...i hope that helps...

Guest KLM-PH-KCD
Perhaps I spoke too soon. Crashed on me twice now. hmmm...weird.

Taril's DXIA5.

Well..., that's it. I am NOT installing this one either!

Guest shokka9
Doesn`t work ;) :D Shokka, bro I`m using your 6.1 LITE ROM and I installed, enabled, soft reseted - the phone hung. Again soft-reset - again hung. And so on about 2-3 times :D

I have same thing...it worked for me all day yesterday, then today it started having issues.

The registry must need a tweak for it to work properly.

PM khuanchai and ask him :D (or i will).

I just come back to see if anyone else has issues, it appears so. No mind....

Im using Khuanchai rom and this is how its working for me.When u boot the phone by default wow is enable but the preset (headphone or internal) is empty.So i like the headphone preset alot so i choose it to listen music.When im finished with the music i must go to wow settings and disable it.After that the phone never hangs again.Ive tested this night and it works.

This is a major step forward because in the other version we had to change power profile so the phone would never go to sleep.With this version the phone can go to sleep saving battery and because im only using this to listen music i dont care to do some extra clicks to make it work.Thanks

Edited by fane

Guest shokka9

yeah bro....:D...it does...it did with me anyways...

I have uninstalled it due to having to soft reset 3 times in 10 minutes this morning. Strange as it worked perfectly yesterday with no hangups.

I also noticed a slight distortion in my music that has never been there before. Last time i had this distortion it was on a really old ROM before my customs ROM use and cooking.

Strange. Really liked it too, made the music better to listen to in my SkullCandy Hesh's. Need the BASS!!!!!

Guest Adrynalyne

Hey shokka :D

I wonder if the built in r2vs driver (why didnt Samsung give us a control panel too) has any cause to any of this?