igo8 error on i910

Guest xtiger

Guest xtiger

I'm running igo 8.3.2. After I kick it off and it asks for English and voice, it then proceeds to run out of memory saying it needs 1.6 Gig of memory. I have around 40mb free at the time. Why is it asking for so much memory? Anyone else run into this?

Guest Eschelon
I'm running igo 8.3.2. After I kick it off and it asks for English and voice, it then proceeds to run out of memory saying it needs 1.6 Gig of memory. I have around 40mb free at the time. Why is it asking for so much memory? Anyone else run into this?

Did you install it to the device memory?.. or did you install it to "My Storage"

Guest Eschelon
I installed it in My Storage

Go into task manager and kill off all the programs you can before running IGO8. Also, be sure to disable unused panels in Titanium to free up memory (this is only if you are running a Windows Mobile 6.5 cooked ROM)

Edited by Eschelon

Guest hurtem

Can anyone message me to somewhere to get a working copy of IGO8, I've been to so many forums and websites and All I get are versions that only show europe and asia. Verizon Omnia by the way.

Guest Uribam

Just download a USA map for it. You can install any maps, poi files, etc that you want. You just put the file in the appropriate directory.