SPB Mobile Shell 3.01 OEM

Guest Lisbian08

Guest Lisbian08

I stumbled upon this link for all of the cooks that might need an OEM for MS 3.01. I haven't seen any ROMs with that OEM so I just assumed no one had it. I know that MS is a pain to make into an OEM. Thought this might be helpful

MS 3.01 OEM Link

Guest blazingwolf
I stumbled upon this link for all of the cooks that might need an OEM for MS 3.01. I haven't seen any ROMs with that OEM so I just assumed no one had it. I know that MS is a pain to make into an OEM. Thought this might be helpful

MS 3.01 OEM Link

Thank you. I have been working on this but can never get it working quit right.

Guest bowtie26
Thank you. I have been working on this but can never get it working quit right.

For the record BW your ROM is awsome. I have tried several and with the programs I run yours is the fastest and most stable.

I use MS3 so count an extra vote for integration into the ROM. No big deal though, pretty easy to install afterwords.

Guest bga7x

MS 3.01 OEM Link

You my firend are the champ!!! I have been trying to get this to work for so long!!! thank you!!!!

Guest Lisbian08
You my firend are the champ!!! I have been trying to get this to work for so long!!! thank you!!!!

I am just tryin to help. You guys do a great job cookin. I might have have to take a lesson one day and cook something up for myself. ;)

Guest miles_muso

Interesting to read this thread. I use SPB MS3.0 myself running on Sector's integrated ROM - always nice to see other people cooking SPB ROMs. Will have to look at Mr BlazingWolf's work....

Guest bga7x
Interesting to read this thread. I use SPB MS3.0 myself running on Sector's integrated ROM - always nice to see other people cooking SPB ROMs. Will have to look at Mr BlazingWolf's work....

Not on a i900! ;)

Guest Captain Clam

I was at a loss of what ROM to cook over my last Wozzer ROM (rest his tired soul- no not dead, probably plotting a return where he will once again display his curve-wrecking talents!)

BW is my new guy for images... it is decided now that I know he is cooking up a Mobile Shell 3 ROM... that makes him a God to me!