6.5 ROM Poll

Guest jcortes

Guest jcortes

I though it would be good with all the 6.5 ROMS out to start a new poll on which one is your favorite. If i miss one please let me know.

Edited by jcortes

Guest Turborepu

I like BW roms because i have used them the most and I like his configuration. there are some things I dont like about it.. mainly titanium. But thats 6.5's problem

Guest baldoski
Perhaps you should add Adrynalyne, as he would get my vote. ;)

just a thought: why is Shokka9 not in the list.

I have used his SHK ROMs eversince i had my Omnia.

I have tried ROMS from Sector and Kuanchai too, and i think they are all good. Its really up to the user's preference.

What i'm sayin' is that Shokka cooks good WM6.5 ROMs for all to use, and for that i think he deserves to be in the list.

what do you think?

Guest blazingwolf
just a thought: why is Shokka9 not in the list.

I have used his SHK ROMs eversince i had my Omnia.

I have tried ROMS from Sector and Kuanchai too, and i think they are all good. Its really up to the user's preference.

What i'm sayin' is that Shokka cooks good WM6.5 ROMs for all to use, and for that i think he deserves to be in the list.

what do you think?

That's because he does his great work on the i900. This is the i910 ROM forum and we can't use his ROMs on our device. ;)

Guest baldoski
That's because he does his great work on the i900. This is the i910 ROM forum and we can't use his ROMs on our device. ;)

oh ok. my bad...

glad you pointed that out. 'coz i was opting to try blazingwolf's latest ROM.

but since its for i910, guess that idea is goin' puff now!

cheers...

Guest necosino
BW for MS3 support prior to that bgills.

I actually use Adryn's base ROM for MS3, since it doesn't have all the titanium add-ins that the other chefs use ;)

Guest balaams_ass
I actually use Adryn's base ROM for MS3, since it doesn't have all the titanium add-ins that the other chefs use ;)

I'll have to give it a look again but I thought I saw something in the list of removed that was a deal breaker for me. That said I applaud heartily (not golf clap) the efforts and releases of all the chefs. I have become somewhat of a FA.

Guest blazingwolf

Mine removes the Titanium add-ins also. :D

Guest necosino
Mine removes the Titanium add-ins also. :D

Oh crap, you have a base ROM now, too!?

My name is Michael, it's been 3 weeks since my last flash.. and I am tempted.. Give me strength.. ;)

Guest pallen
Oh crap, you have a base ROM now, too!?

My name is Michael, it's been 3 weeks since my last flash.. and I am tempted.. Give me strength.. ;)

The one with MS3 OEM cooked into it has the Titanium stuff removed. It would be nice if there was one with no titanium and no MS3 :D 

Guest blazingwolf
The one with MS3 OEM cooked into it has the Titanium stuff removed. It would be nice if there was one with no titanium and no MS3 ;) 

Well, I guess that is easy enough.

Guest Adrynalyne

These polls are always fascinating, because they differ so much depending on the site the poll is posted on.

;)

Not that we compete. We all agree that working together is the best answer, unlike some chefs in the past.

*Whistles*

Guest bga7x
These polls are always fascinating, because they differ so much depending on the site the poll is posted on.

;)

Not that we compete. We all agree that working together is the best answer, unlike some chefs in the past.

*Whistles*

That is the Truth right there!!!!!!!