Guest hartv427

Guest hartv427

This Is my cleaned out version of the New CF03Firmwareupdate

Upgraded to WM 6.5

Special thanks to :

Blaseingwolf

Adrynalyne

Da_G

I am not responsible if you Brick your phone Flash at own risk !!!

This ROM is for Verizon i910 users onlyYou will NEED to flash the new Official CF03 Firmware update before flashing in my cooked ROM.

The Objective here was to build a smooth running WM6.5 ROM for the new CF03 Firmware that you can add in what you like ;)

Flashing Instructions

Open "UMDL_OMNIA" and click "PDA" browse to the location of the ".bin" file you wish to flash and select it. After the file is loaded click "Detect". Now turn your device OFF and plug it in to your pc and press and hold the power button until the battery indicator lights up on the device then release the power button "UMDL_OMNIA" will detect your device and begin flashing your new rom. Once flash completes unplug your device from your pc. After your device has booted fully click in the upper left hand corner of the screen to start using your device. I recommend that you do a soft reset before normal use.

Samsung apps installed are:

Calculator

i910 keyboard

Tools Installed Are:

Chome

Advanced Config

GpsViewer

SpbScreenshot

Mortscript

Windows Apps Removed:

Windows Live

BING

My Phone

Voice Command

23081Kitchen

CAB's for some of the programs removed can be found here Hartv427Cabs

Latest Version

Hartv427_23081

23081 XIP & SYS

Wifi is Finely fixed for good thanks to WoZZer999 for some help with this !!

Added Kinetic scrolling

Samsung Phone pad is gone WM phone pad is the only phone pad installed

WM 6.5 AlarmSounds and RingsAndAlerts Are in

Trimmed a lot to increase memory

post-471951-1258324222_thumb.pngpost-471951-1258324237_thumb.pngpost-471951-1258324246_thumb.png

Hartv427_23071

23071 XIP & SYS

i910 keyboard back in

Classic Theme is default

everything else is the same for the most part

Hartv427_23047

23047 XIP & SYS

12 MB PagePool

Keypad speed has improved

Trying the i900 Keyboard It will always display correctlly

If you want the i910 keyboard back I have one in Hartv427_CABS

Finally fixed the clasic blue theme

The default theme is Windows Blue

Double tap is back in IE

Edited by hartv427

Guest hartv427
Great job. ;) :D

Thanks I have a bit more cleaning to do but things are running smooth so far

Edited by hartv427

Guest hartv427
I'm enjoying this one - it's a great "clean slate" to install what I want and only what I want. Great job! ;)

Thank you :D I am working on a new version that will be more refined

Guest Rob Storm
Thank you ;) I am working on a new version that will be more refined

Any chance you can make me a ROM that still has the Business Card Reader in it? That is an app I use but when I install the .cab it can never recognize the card. Works great in the stock ROMs though.

And a 12MB Pagepool would be awesome!

Love this ROM. It's pretty much the exact same way I set up all the other ROMs I flash. I'll be staying on this ROM for a while.

Guest hartv427
Any chance you can make me a ROM that still has the Business Card Reader in it? That is an app I use but when I install the .cab it can never recognize the card. Works great in the stock ROMs though.

Love this ROM. It's pretty much the exact same way I set up all the other ROMs I flash. I'll be staying on this ROM for a while.

I'll see about building a .cab for it, so you can add it in ;) . 12 Mb pagepool is the plan for the next version hpoefully out later today

Guest hartv427

This cab Should work for you On My ROM V2 or V2.1 ;)

Smart Reader http://www.4shared.com/file/119252816/4be6...martReader.html

Guest hello_world

Thanks for the 6.5Rom.

After flashing to 6.5, I need to have the non-English keyboard that is removed in the 6.5 ROM. Would you let me know how to re-install the feature please?

Guest Shemmy

Updating to the newest version today (download in progress). I just need to make sure I backup everything with SPB Backup so that I don't have to do too much reinstalling ;)

Newest version installed, I love having a "clean slate" ROM. I have 88.12MB free in storage, with 52.25 free in RAM - running SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Traveler, SPB Backup, SPB Keyboard, SPB Diary, and SPB TIME all installed to Device Memory (can you tell I like keeping my UI bits and related programs all in one place?). Everything else is installed to "My Storage," except for ringtones.

Edited by Shemmy

Guest hartv427
Updating to the newest version today (download in progress). I just need to make sure I backup everything with SPB Backup so that I don't have to do too much reinstalling ;)

Newest version installed, I love having a "clean slate" ROM. I have 88.12MB free in storage, with 52.25 free in RAM - running SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Pocket Plus, SPB Traveler, SPB Backup, SPB Keyboard, SPB Diary, and SPB TIME all installed to Device Memory (can you tell I like keeping my UI bits and related programs all in one place?). Everything else is installed to "My Storage," except for ringtones.

Glad my ROM is working well for you :D let me know if you have any issues

Guest Scott6

Nice ROM i like the idea of this, the other guys have really really nice roms, but there are a few things that I dont want in them and really cant get rid of..

a base + cabs, sound like a good way to go.

Do you know how to get m2d on this base rom?

Guest pacman9889

Love the idea for a good base, the only thing I would think of adding to a solid base would be the kinetic scrolling some of the other cooks have included. (I think it's a trial of FTouch SL or something like that)

Guest Shemmy
Glad my ROM is working well for you ;) let me know if you have any issues

I was having an issue with programs not launching, specifically IE Mobile and Skyfire crashing when the YouTube app would open it to get the update. There were also some issues with a few of the SPB programs I installed. That led me to perform a hard reset on the device and internal storage. Now, everything is installed to the internal storage except for SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Pocket Plus, and MS Reader. I am showing 108MB free on the device storage and 41.53MB free in program memory - been stable so far too! I don't forsee any issues, but I'm still looking forward to any revisions you might make!!

Guest hartv427
Nice ROM i like the idea of this, the other guys have really really nice roms, but there are a few things that I dont want in them and really cant get rid of..

a base + cabs, sound like a good way to go.

Do you know how to get m2d on this base rom?

I'll look into m2d I've never used it though could be a bit before i get to that.

Glad you like it so far ;)

Guest hartv427
I was having an issue with programs not launching, specifically IE Mobile and Skyfire crashing when the YouTube app would open it to get the update. There were also some issues with a few of the SPB programs I installed. That led me to perform a hard reset on the device and internal storage. Now, everything is installed to the internal storage except for SPB Mobile Shell, SPB Pocket Plus, and MS Reader. I am showing 108MB free on the device storage and 41.53MB free in program memory - been stable so far too! I don't forsee any issues, but I'm still looking forward to any revisions you might make!!

Glad things are going better for you ;) keep me posted

Guest hartv427
Love the idea for a good base, the only thing I would think of adding to a solid base would be the kinetic scrolling some of the other cooks have included. (I think it's a trial of FTouch SL or something like that)

I'll look into that but my concerntration will be on refining the base ROM for now ;)