i found a site selling unlocked TG01

Guest b999_wong

Guest b999_wong

http://www.electronicsplazaltd.net/

anyone know is it real?

I try to place order, but they e-mail me their credit card processor got problems,

ask me to pay via western union. I just reply them I'll place the order until the credit card processor works again. I'm not sure but just doubt when I cool down, how can an unlocked TG01 sell at US$350 that cheap.

anyone know about this site?

Guest automoveis
http://www.electronicsplazaltd.net/

anyone know is it real?

I try to place order, but they e-mail me their credit card processor got problems,

ask me to pay via western union. I just reply them I'll place the order until the credit card processor works again. I'm not sure but just doubt when I cool down, how can an unlocked TG01 sell at US$350 that cheap.

anyone know about this site?

TG01 350$ unlocked?

Is a fake!!!

Guest Neil5459

Don't go near it- the site is a fake, as you can see from the poor layout and graphics.

These scam sites insist you use Western Union as it's like sending cash- once they've got it there's nothing you can do and you won't ever see your purchase!

Guest b999_wong
Don't go near it- the site is a fake, as you can see from the poor layout and graphics.

These scam sites insist you use Western Union as it's like sending cash- once they've got it there's nothing you can do and you won't ever see your purchase!

Thanks for your remind, lucky that I have cancel my order & haven't pay yet!

there are too many scammer! When will TG01 available in Hong Kong, I really want it!

Guest pete_thomson

This site is registered to a UK company:

Ekm Systems Ltd

Unit 6 Arkwright Court

Commercial Road

Darwen

Lancashire

BB3 0FG

Why would they be advertising in USD and Western Union.... that's not very common in the UK at all.

Glad you are steering well clear.

Edit: Just looked at the site.... using a Yahoo email address and an 070xx phone number? Dodgy as hell I'd say.

Plus the address listed on the site is for a "Music Management Company" called Prime Management, and finally...

There is no Shoppers Delight Ltd listed in Companies House.... DANGER WILL ROBINSON DANGER!

Edited by pete_thomson

Guest IBTECH
550 euro at www.euronisc.it unlocked i think

The problem with euronics is that the device is in Italian and there is no English ROM available yet to flash it wit.