New Manila2D ver2.0 Build 1919.1432

Guest sector

Guest punkmonkey1984
works here guys, it should work on u also.

check ur security settings.

you could also just extract the cab in \Windows and add the registry settings via a regeditor.

how to i do check the security settings,

i know how to extract the cab file in to the windows folder, not sure on how to add the registry settings tho ? please advise

works here guys, it should work on u also.

check ur security settings.

you could also just extract the cab in \Windows and add the registry settings via a regeditor.

There are 293 entries to add in the registry. Could you make a cab only for these entries?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see your above post.

Edited by gianton

Same for me, old and new cabs for HTC Dshow 2.0.19182129.WAlien was not installed. Now will check archive file...

How can we check our security settings?

Edited by kiro777

Guest punkmonkey1984

ok iv got it working, but on the new clock it says tap to update, i tap and get a plain black white screen, with just a back key on the bottom is this right ?

ok iv got it working, but on the new clock it says tap to update, i tap and get a plain black white screen, with just a back key on the bottom is this right ?

no it is not right.

im guessing that ur using and m2d cooked rom? if yes it is better to find a non-m2d rom.

==

@all let me know if the new cab of dshow works some posts before

how did u solve the installation issue?

Ok the new cab (from above post from sector) failed to install and i'm trying with archived files but when i try to import the registry file with resco it gives me don't send error on explorer.exe :) .I copy rest of the files to \windows but at this point M2D works with same problems not working contacts and launcher tabs. Can't add contacts and programs and in launcher tabs when i press all programs shows menu that not responding - can't scroll or start any of small number of programs that shows.

Same here. I am using Khuanchai's latest UL 23053 ROM.

post-479752-1254325085_thumb.png

post-479752-1254325091_thumb.png

post-479752-1254325101_thumb.png

Edited by gianton

installed dshow manually

sector, everything works fine

except weather under the clock, same as punkmonkey1984 and gianton

Edited by rip2pac

Guest punkmonkey1984
no it is not right.

im guessing that ur using and m2d cooked rom? if yes it is better to find a non-m2d rom.

==

@all let me know if the new cab of dshow works some posts before

i just hard-reseted its not a m2d rom, i just checked in the today screen settings going try again see if the hard reset helped

EDIT: No still the same result blank screen

Also blank white screen for sounds settings, location. wallpaper settings tab not doing any thing at all

Edited by punkmonkey1984

i just hard-reseted its not a m2d rom, i just checked in the today screen settings going try again see if the hard reset helped

EDIT: No still the same result blank screen

Also blank white screen for sounds settings, location. wallpaper settings tab not doing any thing at all

same 2 me also the people tab (add people) doesn't work plus program tab plus music tab ect.

any chance to get this version fully worked?