TCPMP

Guest bbmalver

Guest bbmalver

Has anyone tried installing TCPMP 0.72 or 0.81 on their TG01?

When i realised that Coreplayer 1.3.1 wouldn't still play ac3 or mkv i tried installing 0.72, only for it to display an error message 'this program has crashed, do you wish to send a message to the developers'.

I then installed 0.82 but that one isnt even displayed in the programs list, much less load when selected.

I then searched and found another version of 0.72-recomp3 (from XDA-dev); this one installs, is displayed in programs list and even starts up without immediately crashing, however whenever any

file is selected the video plays back but is chopped into vertical lines, as if it is unable to access/utilise the video chip at all (audio is fine). If, you then try to add on any other plugins it just reverts to

the crash on selection.

Is it that the program is too old to take advantage of the Qualcomm CPU or has the device been coded to disallow it? Don't get me wrong the pre-installed Coreplayer satisfies 95% of my needs, however

its that last 5% that propels me on.

Any one with any solutions? (Have already tried, and discarded mplayer, divx player, pocket player, kinoma play(er), etc).

Edited by bbmalver

Guest The Real Mc Coy

To make 0.72 recomp3 work just change Video to Raw FrameBuffer instead of DirectDraw :)

I use this version and it performs just great !!!

Guest bbmalver
To make 0.72 recomp3 work just change Video to Raw FrameBuffer instead of DirectDraw :)

Thanks! Much appreciated, that seems to work.

Guest xdalover

Confirmed: I also use TCPMP 0,72RC1 working OK with video on Raw FrameBuffer as The Real Mc Coy said

Guest bbmalver
I´m using V1.3.1 build 6974 of Coreplayer and it plays my mkvs just fine.

I suppose it's the mkv's with h.264 in them that CP doesn't like; (anything other than pure 480p h.264's, MOvs, it does not like!)