Are there any "base" 6.5 roms that work?

Guest drd0ctor

Guest drd0ctor

I'm loving 6.5 but it seems like the only ones that completely work are too modified, wolf's was great but i don't like the small honey combs and it has too many programs I don't need on it (that's not to single your ROM out wolf, it worked beautifully I just prefer less applications :) )

Every basic 6.5 ROM seems to have the issue where you can't add contacts, I tried Harts first, couldn't add contacts, now I have Adrynalynes installed and it had the same exact problem! Is it just CF03? I'm sorry if there's a famous one that works but I've searched and searched with no luck and it's frustrating me! ;)

Guest hartv427
I'm loving 6.5 but it seems like the only ones that completely work are too modified, wolf's was great but i don't like the small honey combs and it has too many programs I don't need on it (that's not to single your ROM out wolf, it worked beautifully I just prefer less applications :) )

Every basic 6.5 ROM seems to have the issue where you can't add contacts, I tried Harts first, couldn't add contacts, now I have Adrynalynes installed and it had the same exact problem! Is it just CF03? I'm sorry if there's a famous one that works but I've searched and searched with no luck and it's frustrating me! ;)

The "Add a new Contact" in Hartv427_V4 has been corrected in Hartv427_V5

It's Not CF03. There are bugs with almost every new Build windows comes out with but the Cooks you have mentioned will eventually get them worked out ;)

Things are constantlly changeing and sometimes we miss things

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ghettohyphy408

Real talk! I want a base rom so that i can install the things i want. All these cookers, no offense, but way too much stuff i dont need, and they take out stuff i need. I just want a basic windows mobile 6.5 rom with all the factory omnia applications so that i can add and remove as i please.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Guest Chapster
Real talk! I want a base rom so that i can install the things i want. All these cookers, no offense, but way too much stuff i dont need, and they take out stuff i need. I just want a basic windows mobile 6.5 rom with all the factory omnia applications so that i can add and remove as i please.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

The cooks have taken their rom that they hard work to design to met their needs and then they share the rom with us. If your dissatisfied with their work, I'm sure that you can research and find the needed info to make your own.

Guest peperonikiller

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Try me or hart's rom. Only thing i have cooked in that you will notice is titanium weather and cmon.. thats just an awesome necessity :)

Guest popsinger
Try me or hart's rom. Only thing i have cooked in that you will notice is titanium weather and cmon.. thats just an awesome necessity :)

but i thought you had SRS Wow cooked in too which caused shutdowns? but if what you said is true, then does this mean that everything else is uninstallable?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ghettohyphy408

^^

Well you guys removed all the stuff. IF possible can you make just a new rom with 6.5 built in. Thats all im asking for, i like the stock programs and what not.

^^

Well you guys removed all the stuff. IF possible can you make just a new rom with 6.5 built in. Thats all im asking for, i like the stock programs and what not.

I'm your huckleberry. Right now, just stating a fact, my ROM's are made with the newest builds and are base with 3 exceptions: 1 being Samsung dialer since there is no good fix for locking screen issue and 2nd being FLTouch for better scrolling and 3rd is default IM. That's it with 150+MB of free memory is pure base

Guest blazingwolf
I'm your huckleberry. Right now, just stating a fact, my ROM's are made with the newest builds and are base with 3 exceptions: 1 being Samsung dialer since there is no good fix for locking screen issue and 2nd being FLTouch for better scrolling and 3rd is default IM. That's it with 150+MB of free memory is pure base

Actually there is a good program for the lock. It is called autocalllocker and is available in the main forum here. :)

Every basic 6.5 ROM seems to have the issue where you can't add contacts, I tried Harts first, couldn't add contacts, now I have Adrynalynes installed and it had the same exact problem! Is it just CF03? I'm sorry if there's a famous one that works but I've searched and searched with no luck and it's frustrating me! :D

did you find what one you liked?

I found lioryte's. His 141 build is amazing.

i was following the thread for liorytes and seem to be a good alternative as well, right now i'm running wozzer's ultralite 23053 and so far so good waiting for his 23060 or whichever one he releases next...