PointSense Suite V2 - Make it mine

Guest gianton

Guest semmtexx
It looks great, tried it but it's very slow and laggy, with only 3 screens it takes about 4-5 seconds to go from quick launch to main screen, so it's bye pointui and back to spb ms3 with this theme, much faster and ram friendly.

Well my friend, you obviously have not read the entire topic. First, there is a total of 6 customizeable pointsence widget screens, but with a little bit of hacking, more can be added. Plus if you buy the pro version of pointui, you have more room to add other pointsense addon applets like contacts, dialer twitter etc that people are constantly developing over in the forum. Frankly, PointUI trumps SPB MS3 in comparison with these two themes. And as for your lag issues, maybe you need to use memmaid or cleartemp bud. Or flash a custom rom and free up some memory!

Guest gianton
Gianton, where did you buy your omnia and how much ram do you have in it, are we talking of 100mb free ram here?

Nop that's the device memory... My RAM is around 50mb free.

Guest a.s.t.e.k.
Well my friend, you obviously have not read the entire topic. First, there is a total of 6 customizeable pointsence widget screens, but with a little bit of hacking, more can be added. Plus if you buy the pro version of pointui, you have more room to add other pointsense addon applets like contacts, dialer twitter etc that people are constantly developing over in the forum. Frankly, PointUI trumps SPB MS3 in comparison with these two themes. And as for your lag issues, maybe you need to use memmaid or cleartemp bud. Or flash a custom rom and free up some memory!

I bought pointui pro and I know all that, my point is that it's laggy with only 3 pointsence widget screens, add more and you have more lagg. Pointui itself works great.

Edited by a.s.t.e.k.

Guest a.s.t.e.k.

I have 45-50 mb ram free, but lagg isn't related to insufficient ram, try flipping 3 pointsence screens few times in succession and it stalls for a sec or two.

Guest semmtexx
I have 45-50 mb ram free, but lagg isn't related to insufficient ram, try flipping 3 pointsence screens few times in succession and it stalls for a sec or two.

Hmm.. well I have an i910 here. Don't know if that makes a difference, but I'm sitting here flipping through all six of mine and it's all good in the hood.

Guest gianton

Lug is really not noticeable at all and it's way better than v1. If you don't want any lug then M2D is your bet m8.

Guest Darthlord
It looks great, tried it but it's very slow and laggy, with only 3 screens it takes about 4-5 seconds to go from quick launch to main screen, so it's bye pointui and back to spb ms3 with this theme, much faster and ram friendly.

I tried to use this theme but there's no way to use the panels carrousel and the font in progams folder is tooooo small ;/

Guest eufouria

I noticed that different resolutions seem to have different colors for the battery and signal bars in the Point UI menu bars:

post-465297-1250914471_thumb.jpg

Edited by eufouria

Guest gianton
I noticed that different resolutions seem to have different colors for the battery and signal bars in the Point UI menu bars:

You have eagle eyes m8! :D

Guest trunks67

How do you get the phone to only display the notification bar shown in your pictures I can get it to show that one but my normal windows mobile bar is on top of that one.

How do you get the phone to only display the notification bar shown in your pictures I can get it to show that one but my normal windows mobile bar is on top of that one.

Hold down the left softkey (the one with the arrow), select customize, choose full screen. :D

Guest gianton

As Jumba said + hold down right soft key and set Yes to "Show Title Bar".

I have a question for you... that row of (notification?) icons at the bottom of your screen - how do I get some of that action? :D Is it a pro-only thing?

Guest gianton
I have a question for you... that row of (notification?) icons at the bottom of your screen - how do I get some of that action? :D Is it a pro-only thing?

Which ones m8? The ones highlighted?

post-479752-1250964424_thumb.png

Guest gianton
How do you fix the time mine is always off by one hour, I saw on the website to mess with some xml but not sure what to change.

Try this worked for me

For time zone. In Home2>PointSense>cities you must edit timezone in .xml file coresponding with your country and city. For example for Bucharest timezone was -120 and the clock was with one hour back (14:00 and the phone clock was 15:00). I put -180 and now is ok.

Guest u441105
Yes, those ones. :D

Those are just shortcuts. To get them press and hold on the screen for about 2 seconds and then let go. A menu should pop up asking you what you want to add to the screen, just go from there. If you add applications just press and hold on them for 2 seconds to get the cursors to move them around and use settings to change the icon.

Guest gianton
Yes, those ones. :D

I don't think you need to have the Pro to change the icons.

First dl the icons attached (credit goes to Frogger21), then tap and hold an icon you should see a small scren like this one

post-479752-1250970004_thumb.png

Then tap on the settings button bottom right and you'll see this screen

post-479752-1250970012_thumb.png

Then tap on Custom Icon and navigate to the folder with your icons.

PUI_QVGAIcons.zip