WM 6.5 Titanium Weather Icons Thread- Make your weather panel unique

Guest lioryte

Guest lioryte

All credit for titanium weather goes to showaco. Original post found HERE . All I did was modified the .cab file.

Hello,

I use titanium all the time. I love to customize titanium weather and so I started to make more icons for it. My aim was to make the files as light weight as possible without compromising quality. I didn't make them into a cab since in some ROMs the folders are not present.

Install

1. If you don't have Titanium Weather installed, download one of these: Showaco's TitaniumWeather .cab modified by me. There are 2 cab files to choose from and both come with icons pre-installed on them. First one has Samurize and WireArt icons, second one has Simple and AccuWeather icons. Hit the image to download and install to device memory.

Samurize and WireArt<--------------------------->Accuweather and Simple

screen53a.jpgwirewhite.jpg<--->screen09m.jpgscreen10b.jpg

2. Once Titanium weather is installed, it is possible to change the weather icons.

Installation Instructions:

A) Extract file. There are 2 folders in each, one is the .plg file and one has the icons.

:) All .plg Files go to /Program Files/TitaniumWeather/plgFiles

C) All Icon Folders go to Program Files/TitaniumWeather

D) After that, settings in TitaniumWeather Panel menu.

* Beyond,Buff,HTC,Spil and Stardock can be found HERE. They are .cab files, just install to device memory. They are from ~700KB to 1MB in size.

* Info on how to install my icons in CHeroClock- HERE

lioryte's Weather Icons- Use with Showaco's TitaniumWeather. Mapped to AccuWeather's system.

Click on any image to Download

uiww.jpgwirewhite.jpgwireartb.jpguiww2.jpgscreen01y.jpgwatter.jpgseven.jpgstav.jpgsamurize2.jpgstickera.jpgtick.jpgretroa.jpgnaturej.jpgmushroomse.jpgklearii.jpgklear.jpgiconbest.jpgflatnano.jpgflatg.jpgflatblack.jpgbubblet.jpg

Credits: I didn't MAKE these, I found them online, re-sized them and re-numbered them according to the weather panel listing (AccuWeather). I also had to modify the .plg file in some cases.

All credit for original images goes to google, Daemonicus73, KorToIk, sevensteps2heaven, DockZone, stabloid, KDE for initial images, Klear icons are GPL, xiao4, LavAna, bob_55, wiz, h0mer, roundbone, Grzank

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte

Reserved for future use, Issues, Q&A, Walkthrough, Finding Nemo, etc...

Currently testing: -In order -->

LioryteSamurize. LioryteWireArtWhite/Black

screen53a.jpgscreen03ed.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest lioryte
Very good job thank you very much :)

Thank you- More coming soon!

You can also make these work with anything that works with accuweather. I'm working on MSN icons for JUMBA's JMLPanel skin as well...

Guest Shemmy

Since the ROM I am using came with TitaniumWeather pre-installed, I don't have the folders under program files. I copied the icon folder and .plg files to \Windows, but no dice. Any suggestions?

-ETA, I are dumb. There was a plg folder I overlooked.

Edited by Shemmy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cirrus888

The weather Panel is the first thing I look at when I upgrade my Rom, its great to see some alternatives. Great idea to keep a complete collection of weather icons here.

Guest lioryte
The weather Panel is the first thing I look at when I upgrade my Rom, its great to see some alternatives. Great idea to keep a complete collection of weather icons here.

Thanks, I will update this entire post when I'll have more time

Lioryte,

I could use your help. i have been trying to change icons with no luck. i have tried by cab and also installing the zip files. When i go into the program files\titanium weather i see the files, but when i go to change it in the panel display options the only one there is the default(spil). Am i missing something? Thanks for your help.

Guest lioryte
Lioryte,

I could use your help. i have been trying to change icons with no luck. i have tried by cab and also installing the zip files. When i go into the program files\titanium weather i see the files, but when i go to change it in the panel display options the only one there is the default(spil). Am i missing something? Thanks for your help.

Did you install the plg file? in the plg folder?

• 5 weeks later...
Guest lioryte
Hi Can you let me know how to get the icons bigger? or at least to fill in the slider?

It looks like you are using a theme. Win 7 project maybe? Anyways, it's filling in the regular default panels. You'll have to edit the cpr I think it may damage your theme

Are there any animated icons available?

Sorry not yet :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...