TECHMASTERS SKINNING PAGE

Guest techmaster7545

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iandy1
sorry guys been gone for awhile be bk in a few days hope all had a merry christmas and a happy new year

Thanks Techmaster.

Happy New Year!

Looking forward for your new skins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest N8disme

QUICK ROOKIE QUESTION???

Just now started putting .cabs on my phone. only been installing this stuff on my phone for about a week so I am like a baby when it comes to this stuff, but how do you install .cabs to the device? i.e. these dialers and also i found a program that lights your screen up when you get a text, .cab also calls for you to install directly to device and soft reset.

anyone who could answer this for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

be gentle. ;)

QUICK ROOKIE QUESTION???

Just now started putting .cabs on my phone. only been installing this stuff on my phone for about a week so I am like a baby when it comes to this stuff, but how do you install .cabs to the device? i.e. these dialers and also i found a program that lights your screen up when you get a text, .cab also calls for you to install directly to device and soft reset.

be gentle. ;)

Just click on the cab file and it will ask where you want to install, dialers, taskbars usually get installed to the device memory, sometimes it tells you to do a soft reset after installation is done, if it does not it it always good to do one.

Guest rfarrah
QUICK ROOKIE QUESTION???

be gentle. :D

Just curious...what "program that lights up your screen when you get a text"? :D

• 2 weeks later...

I am running the latest base rom from Lioryte (28230). While I love the rom, i really like the look of these skins for the dialpad, volume control, and wmp. I tried to install them to my device, but they don't seem to work? Can anyone offer any help or advice?

Guest techmaster7545
I am running the latest base rom from Lioryte (28230). While I love the rom, i really like the look of these skins for the dialpad, volume control, and wmp. I tried to install them to my device, but they don't seem to work? Can anyone offer any help or advice?

i have been away for awhile it looks that he uses wm dialer try enabling skin in reg as for wmp and volume they shld work unless something has changed in the newer builds i will test them and get back to u

HKLM/Security/Phone/Skin

Enabled: 1

Disabled: 0

thanks

Thanks. I tried enabling the dialer in the reg settings as you mentioned. I soft reset and that worked great!!! Thanks for the help.

Also, I played around with wmp for awhile. I stumbled upon the skin setting in wmp. I didn't realize that I had to select the skin from within wmp for that to work. Once I did that, it works great

Let me know if you find out anythhing on the volume control. That is still not working for me at all.

Thanks again, your work is great!

Guest techmaster7545
Thanks. I tried enabling the dialer in the reg settings as you mentioned. I soft reset and that worked great!!! Thanks for the help.

Also, I played around with wmp for awhile. I stumbled upon the skin setting in wmp. I didn't realize that I had to select the skin from within wmp for that to work. Once I did that, it works great

Let me know if you find out anythhing on the volume control. That is still not working for me at all.

Thanks again, your work is great!

will do and thanks

Guest jbr05ki

I have Lioryte's most recent build 28232 with the PHAT FINGERS dialer. I installed the Carbon WM dialer (I like the original dialer) and it looks like this now.

post-525588-1267126173_thumb.jpg

I enabled and disabled, soft reset and all of that. How do I make it normal?

Thanks!

Guest techmaster7545
I have Lioryte's most recent build 28232 with the PHAT FINGERS dialer. I installed the Carbon WM dialer (I like the original dialer) and it looks like this now.

post-525588-1267126173_thumb.jpg

I enabled and disabled, soft reset and all of that. How do I make it normal?

Thanks!

he will have to post u the orignal and install it i will be doing phat finger skins asap