PDair Leather Flipcase TG01

Guest bukwit

Guest bukwit
hows the ring volume when its in the case? is it totally inaudible?

Not really..it has 3 small cut-outs at the back by the speaker and had no problems hearing it in a crowd, however I do always have Vibrate and Ring as my default incoming call notification so if I dont hear anything at least I'll feel its vibration.

Edited by bukwit

Guest xdalover

It's just an opinion but covering this High Tech device with a piece of cow skin is a bit ....

I rather prefer a silicone case. Looks great! and improves grip to avoid accidents (from hand or the pocket when you are sitting on a chair)

attachment.php?attachmentid=33237&d=1248521001

attachment.php?attachmentid=33235&d=1248510378

Guest bukwit
It's just an opinion but covering this High Tech device with a piece of cow skin is a bit ....

I rather prefer a silicone case. Looks great! and improves grip to avoid accidents (from hand or the pocket when you are sitting on a chair)

Silicon cases collect dust and dirt like a vacuum cleaner..especially in pockets..I prefer my device to be well protected regardless of what the case looks like..and on the other hand if I want to show off what my device does I'll take it out of its case anyway.

Horses for courses i guess...

Guest SinSilla

I´m using a crystal case for my TG01.

79894501.jpg

I like those the most since usability remains the same and i think it looks great. :angry:

73373560.jpg

And they are cheap as hell, it was 4€ including shipping costs.  :D

I like those the most since usability remains the same and i think it looks great. :angry:

And they are cheap as hell, it was 4€ including shipping costs.  :D

where from? could not find it on ebay at least...

Edited by clmnw

Guest xdalover
Silicon cases collect dust and dirt like a vacuum cleaner..especially in pockets..I prefer my device to be well protected regardless of what the case looks like..and on the other hand if I want to show off what my device does I'll take it out of its case anyway.

Horses for courses i guess...

Silicon can be cleaned with water or a wet cloth. Device remains protected and external size only grows 0,2 mm!

Edited by xdalover

Guest SinSilla
where from? could not find it on ebay at least...

That´s interesting, i thought that they should be available internationally, but couldn´t find those on ebay.com or amazon.com either.

You can find them on ebay.de and amazon.de (and other german online stores), maybe there is a reseller who ships those world wide.

That´s interesting, i thought that they should be available internationally, but couldn´t find those on ebay.com or amazon.com either.

You can find them on ebay.de and amazon.de (and other german online stores), maybe there is a reseller who ships those world wide.

Yes, I see it on ebay.de. It is a good price and probably some of the sellers at least would ship to UK as well. But I think I'll wait for a while to see the extended battery (any news for Europe there by the way?) as it will need different casing. For now I am using a soft universal mobile socks (mocks) for my phone and it saves the screen alright, plus it's really thin. Anyone in the UK can buy plenty of those even in superstores like Tesco.

And they are cheap as hell, it was 4€ including shipping costs. :D

just ordered one my self, althought i couldn't find one for 4 euro.

i paid 8 euro including shipping to the uk, still good value i think.

will let you guys know how it goes once i receive it. (it does look a little bit thick, judging from the pics sinsilla posted)

Guest SinSilla

I´ve got a short review with more pictures on here.

But beware, it´s written in german.  :D

Actually, the case adds some more 4mm to the TG01. But you gain some extra grip with it due to the open parts were the hardbuttons are located, which is really nice.

- TG01 without Crystal Case: 70/130/9,9 mm 

- TG01 with Crystal Case: 74/134/14 mm

After three weeks of usage i must admit that the backside of the case is already noticeable scratched, but i guess i prefer that over a scratched TG01...

Edited by SinSilla

After three weeks of usage i must admit that the backside of the case is already noticeable scratched, but i guess i prefer that over a scratched TG01...

u can polish scratches off using Silvo (the silver polish stuff). I used to have acrylic case for my mp3 player and I always polish scratches off using silvo, although I would suggest try on a small patch first.

Guest bbmalver

Hey xda, btw unfortunately i can't see your pics, where did you order your silicone case from?

got my crystal today. only one problem. How do you get it off???

I have tried for over an hour and the case is tightly stock together.

Help!

Guest tycho43

use a hammer :angry:....lol sorry no idea hehe....has anyone come across a case that lets u attach itself to a belt and doesnt obscure the usb port? sorry if u guys already stated...am in the middle of packing and thought id quickly ask whilst i got a chance :D.

Thnx

use a hammer :angry: ....lol sorry no idea hehe....has anyone come across a case that lets u attach itself to a belt and doesnt obscure the usb port? sorry if u guys already stated...am in the middle of packing and thought id quickly ask whilst i got a chance :D .

Thnx

well, i almost did use a hammer.

anyway, problem solved. Just need to use some brutle force to squeeze the mxxxxr fxxxxr from one side really hard.

If the crystal case is few mm thiner, it will be perfect.

I took the back cover off to expose the battery, I think it looks rather geeky.

297679364_o.jpg

297679348_o.jpg

297679323_o.jpg

Guest xdalover
is it the soft silicon, or the hard rubber ones?

and which would you recomment the silicone or the crystal case?

will the crystal case scratch the phone at all?

im in New York USA, will any of the sellers on ebay.de ship to USA any ideas?

My silicon case has a thickness of 1,1mm

Regarding Ebay sellers, email them and ask for it

Best Regards

is it the soft silicon, or the hard rubber ones?

and which would you recomment the silicone or the crystal case?

will the crystal case scratch the phone at all?

im in New York USA, will any of the sellers on ebay.de ship to USA any ideas?

will the crystal case scratch the phone? well, in my case it does scratch the screen, luckyly I have screen guard on it.

I think the scratch was done when I try franticly to get the case off for the first time.

Guest elite-fusion
will the crystal case scratch the phone? well, in my case it does scratch the screen, luckyly I have screen guard on it.

I think the scratch was done when I try franticly to get the case off for the first time.

ah alright, so i must get a screen protector first prior to putting on the crystal case, where did you get it? ebay also? and are you in the USA? because i need someone from ebay to be willing to ship to USA :D