OMNIANO-- coming soon to a market near you

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid

Guest drunkenmonkeyonacid

Hi,

You are all familiar with Hyonga Sheon's Omniano that let us play the piano, flute and drums all in one application.

Now Sheon has decided to spruce up his application, separate the piano drums and flute and turn it into 3 real classy and smooth functioning applications that looks sexy and comes with more functions that will drive any non winmo user crazed with envy. It will soon be available on the Microsoft marketplace and Samsung A-store.

I was one of the lucky few who were selected to beta test this wonderful app and heres my review.

SHEON HAS GIVEN US THE OLDER VERSIONS FOR FREE AND WORKED HARD ON THE NEW ONES. PLEASE SUPPORT HIM BY BUYING THESE WONDERFUL APPS. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

http://www.hyongasoft.com/images/products_0805.gif

products_0805.gif

1. Piano concert

This amazing application lets to play the piano really smooth than ever before. Changing the octaves and even the half octaves is made extremely easy with the touch on the program spruced up to the maximum. The sound is so real it should be heard to be believed. He has also added recording and play back function accessible by very finger friendly glossy menus and added a keyboard to name the tracks that u recorded. U can even play and add your sounds while a recorded playback is in progress. All the bugs have been fixed including the landscape problems and the application is soon to be available via the above mentioned app stores. Only slight problem with the latest beta version i tested was the small playback time of prerecorded tracks that come with the apps but i am not sure if that is really a problem or just the short length of the track.

For its smooth and unrivaled functionality id rate it a 9.8/10

2. Flute Concert.

Totally innovative program where you actually get to blow and play the flute. For smokers whose lungs cant handle much the auto blow function has been fixed and works like a charm. The app looks really cool with the interface spruced up and each touch is as responsive as you'd ever want it to be. And whats more, changing the octaves is done by the accelerometer making it a peice of cake to mix up octaves while you play!!!! Brilliant. The recording and playback functions absolutely flawless and he has even added multicolor skins. The mic problem that people had has also been fixed by Sheon's patient and hard work. Landscape also works flawlessly.

For this wonderful and must have app my rating is a full 10/10

3. Motion Drum

Another cool innovative app that features 2 sets of drums. One controlled by a ball in the center using ur accelerometer to hit the ball around to produce the sounds. You can also operate it by touching the various drums if u dont like to use the ball. The next set of drums is directly below and works by touch. U can operate both together, one by touch and the other at the same time using ur accelerometer and the ball for the one above....amazing app to create some complicated tunes. Various drum kits like the older versions are also added in this, each providing a different sounds. The app looks yummy with the glossy looking graphics and is a treat to watch and play. Connecting the phone to your speakers will just make u go bananas!! :D Recording and playback again is brilliant and perfect. My only little quirk....i want the ball motion to be little smoother.

For its unbelievable opportunities presented and amazing functionality and looks id give Motion Drum a 9.5/10

Overall i personally believe theres no app that can match the coolness of what Sheon has created and he is still working hard to make it as perfect as he can.

Will be available from September on the above mentioned app stores.

The videos of this app can be seen on

http://www.hyongasoft.com/

Edited by drunkenmonkeyonacid

• 5 months later...
Guest Capt.KKK

I have, through Handango, but the Piano Concert link doesn't work, I paid and I got nothing, classic example of online shopping scenario.

Anyway, I have sent him an email and see if there is any good news.

• 10 months later...
Guest sambosat
Hi,

You are all familiar with Hyonga Sheon's Omniano that let us play the piano, flute and drums all in one application.

Now Sheon has decided to spruce up his application, separate the piano drums and flute and turn it into 3 real classy and smooth functioning applications that looks sexy and comes with more functions that will drive any non winmo user crazed with envy. It will soon be available on the Microsoft marketplace and Samsung A-store.

I was one of the lucky few who were selected to beta test this wonderful app and heres my review.

SHEON HAS GIVEN US THE OLDER VERSIONS FOR FREE AND WORKED HARD ON THE NEW ONES. PLEASE SUPPORT HIM BY BUYING THESE WONDERFUL APPS. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

http://www.hyongasoft.com/images/products_0805.gif

products_0805.gif

1. Piano concert

This amazing application lets to play the piano really smooth than ever before. Changing the octaves and even the half octaves is made extremely easy with the touch on the program spruced up to the maximum. The sound is so real it should be heard to be believed. He has also added recording and play back function accessible by very finger friendly glossy menus and added a keyboard to name the tracks that u recorded. U can even play and add your sounds while a recorded playback is in progress. All the bugs have been fixed including the landscape problems and the application is soon to be available via the above mentioned app stores. Only slight problem with the latest beta version i tested was the small playback time of prerecorded tracks that come with the apps but i am not sure if that is really a problem or just the short length of the track.

For its smooth and unrivaled functionality id rate it a 9.8/10

2. Flute Concert.

Totally innovative program where you actually get to blow and play the flute. For smokers whose lungs cant handle much the auto blow function has been fixed and works like a charm. The app looks really cool with the interface spruced up and each touch is as responsive as you'd ever want it to be. And whats more, changing the octaves is done by the accelerometer making it a peice of cake to mix up octaves while you play!!!! Brilliant. The recording and playback functions absolutely flawless and he has even added multicolor skins. The mic problem that people had has also been fixed by Sheon's patient and hard work. Landscape also works flawlessly.

For this wonderful and must have app my rating is a full 10/10

3. Motion Drum

Another cool innovative app that features 2 sets of drums. One controlled by a ball in the center using ur accelerometer to hit the ball around to produce the sounds. You can also operate it by touching the various drums if u dont like to use the ball. The next set of drums is directly below and works by touch. U can operate both together, one by touch and the other at the same time using ur accelerometer and the ball for the one above....amazing app to create some complicated tunes. Various drum kits like the older versions are also added in this, each providing a different sounds. The app looks yummy with the glossy looking graphics and is a treat to watch and play. Connecting the phone to your speakers will just make u go bananas!! :( Recording and playback again is brilliant and perfect. My only little quirk....i want the ball motion to be little smoother.

For its unbelievable opportunities presented and amazing functionality and looks id give Motion Drum a 9.5/10

Overall i personally believe theres no app that can match the coolness of what Sheon has created and he is still working hard to make it as perfect as he can.

Will be available from September on the above mentioned app stores.

The videos of this app can be seen on

http://www.hyongasoft.com/

Where can we download these or buy them especially the motion drum please

Where can we download these or buy them especially the motion drum please

bro it's all available in Microsoft marketplace and Samsung A-store.

but you pay cost for downloading ......

Guest sambosat
bro it's all available in Microsoft marketplace and Samsung A-store.

but you pay cost for downloading ......

Thank you for the reply. I actually was able to get the Piano concert and the flute concert but not the motion drum. I know that I have to pay and I paid for the other two. I just need the motion drum now which I was not able to locate in the samsung apps store.

My phone is Omnia 2 and nothing on the samsung store works for it and I can not choose it as my device. Anyone knows why?

Thanks

• 6 months later...