New PC suite still doesnt work, and I've only had it on for 5 minutes so I don't know if the reboot stuff is fixed either.
FYI. Firmware was found here:
Direct link: http://firmware.jave...=I7500XEIH2&t=4
You need to download odin from here:
1) Put the phone in download mode (with the phone powered off press VOLUME DOWN key + OK + power on)
--- The phone will show you a download mode icon ---
2) Open Odin Multi Loader
3) select OPS (You'll find this in the odin folder)
4) select boot, phone and pda tar files
5) just press start and enjoy!
Don't select the CSC file or you'll get their operator branding (russian). If you don't select it your phone will be unbranded!
Remember you'll loose all your settings and data, so backup or something.
Changes noticed so far:
- Its ALOT faster
- There's now 45mb free memory from boot
- That anoying lock button thing is fixed (where if you press the unlock button for more than a second, but not long enough to unlock it, it displays the lock screen, but if you then decide to unlock it, you need to release the button for 2 seconds and then long press)