Finally, the long awaited Nokia N900 with the new Maemo-powered phone has been announced by Nokia. And it's making me drool with the phone design and the smoothness of the operating system as seen in the videos (link below).
Our favorite Finnish phonies haven’t exactly been building a mystery in the months and weeks leading up to today, but the countless Nokia fans waiting for Rover to sit and stay have cause for celebration nonetheless. Behold… the Nokia N900!
Nokia’s first Maemo 5-powered handset — in fact, it’s the company’s first Maemo-powered phone, period — is indeed looking like a beauty in its official press renders.
It does look very sexy & nice. The specs are as follows:
- Maemo 5 OS
- 3.5-inch WVGA (800 x 480) resistive touchscreen display
- 110.9 × 59.8 × 18mm, 181g
- Portrait-orientation sliding QWERTY
- Mozilla-based browser, full Adobe Flash support
- ARM cortex A8 processor
- 32GB internal memory
- 5.0 MP Carl Zeiss camera with dual-LED flash, auto-focus and sliding cover
- MicroSDHC support up to 16GB
- FM transmitter
- Quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE, WCDMA 900/1700/2100, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth with A2DP
- 1320 mAh battery