Where can i get a Crystal Case

Guest elite-fusion

Guest elite-fusion

Hey guys, im in USA and i cant find anyone on ebay.de to ship to USA, so i was wondering where can i get a crystal case other then ebay in hopes that they might ship to USA

please help me out guys

Either Crystal or Silicone, but i want to buy BOTH

Hey guys, im in USA and i cant find anyone on ebay.de to ship to USA, so i was wondering where can i get a crystal case other then ebay in hopes that they might ship to USA

please help me out guys

if you want, I can sell you my one.

Guest b999_wong

please help me out guys

same in hong kong, i looking for over 2 weeks, finally, i got it from a local seller from yahoo auction.

i got 2 silicon (B/W) & 1 crystal case, guess how much i spend on it?

HK$70 including mail cost(HK$20), that means US$9 !!! cheap!!!

lucky i didn't buy it from ebay.de at eur$5.9+shipping cost(germany shipping cost is damn high!!!)

do you need the e-mail of the seller? but i'm not sure will he ship oversea or accept paypal.

Guest elite-fusion
if you want, I can sell you my one.

do you have a silicone or crystal? i already bought crystal on ebay, i paid $21 USD for 2 crystal cases shipped to me in USA which wasnt too bad...

if you have a silicone case, ill buy it from you, let me know

Guest elite-fusion
same in hong kong, i looking for over 2 weeks, finally, i got it from a local seller from yahoo auction.

i got 2 silicon (B/W) & 1 crystal case, guess how much i spend on it?

HK$70 including mail cost(HK$20), that means US$9 !!! cheap!!!

lucky i didn't buy it from ebay.de at eur$5.9+shipping cost(germany shipping cost is damn high!!!)

do you need the e-mail of the seller? but i'm not sure will he ship oversea or accept paypal.

WOW $9 US is dirt cheep for 3 cases WOW

yea if you can let me get the link to the yahoo auction or email address or something =D

Guest b999_wong
WOW $9 US is dirt cheep for 3 cases WOW

yea if you can let me get the link to the yahoo auction or email address or something =D

here you go http://hk.search.auctions.yahoo.com/search...at=0&type=0

seller e-mail: [email protected]

all the price is hk$

us$1=hk$7.75~7.85

but if you pay via paypal, the seller must charge you handling

also, as the size of silicone case can put in envelope, the shipping cost to u.s will not more than us$2(not registered airmail, register will need us$2 more)

feel free to ask me if you got any problem :D

Guest elite-fusion

all the price is hk$

us$1=hk$7.75~7.85

also, as the size of silicone case can put in envelope, the shipping cost to u.s will not more than us$2(not registered airmail, register will need us$2 more)

i dont understand anything on that page :angry: i dont even know where to click haha but i will go ahead and email him directly, hopefully he speaks a little bit of english

all the price is hk$

us$1=hk$7.75~7.85

I don't think they take payal. but the price seems to be good. I may try get the white silicon case.

thanks for the link!!

I don't think they take payal. but the price seems to be good. I may try get the white silicon case.

thanks for the link!!

Can i google an image of this white silicon case, and also, is there any another website i can visit to purchase ???

• 1 month later...

Hallo, can anybody help me to get a WHITE Silicone case?

I have searched the web for 2 days now and all i found was a chinesse offer but with minimum 50 pcs to buy.

Guest Medved77
Hallo, can anybody help me to get a WHITE Silicone case?

I have searched the web for 2 days now and all i found was a chinesse offer but with minimum 50 pcs to buy.

Try ebay.de (Presuming you're in Germany

http://cgi.ebay.de/Crystal-Case-fuer-Toshi...#ht_3171wt_2255

Sorry, didn't read your post properly. The link is for a crystal case, I haven't seen a white silicone case. I can highly recommend the black one though.

Edited by Medved77