[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Guest Khuanchai

Hi,

I am quite interested in trying this Rom out, but was wondering one thing... There is only IE (the old one) included in this release, isn't there? So, does it shows flash content on the web pages? Or, will additionally installed Opera mobile show flash?

TIA

Best Regards

Hi,

I am quite interested in trying this Rom out, but was wondering one thing... There is only IE (the old one) included in this release, isn't there? So, does it shows flash content on the web pages? Or, will additionally installed Opera mobile show flash?

TIA

Best Regards

I am using Skyfire and shows flash.

Guest ajiekc905

[ROM] Omnia WM 6.1 ROM DXIF1 build 21001 (from Omnia II) with BT-audio fix (7 September 2009)

Hello.

Can you provide reg file for russian regional settings? (start-settings-system-regional settings russian absent).

Thankyou.

How to solve a problem with BT. When device is connected to the headset the button work's only when I press and hold it for a while. But then all sounds are forwarding to headset. In the car I can't activate VC. The button that usually started voice command mode in N95 do not work.

I saw another problem. Video calls are disable in this ROM.

Sorry for mistakes :)

Guest topbanana4

this is a great rom but i have 1 question

i have voice command to work 50 %, when i press the button on my bluetooth and say ( what is the time ) voice command will tell me.but if somebody is calling me, i would like voicecommand to tell me the caller . i used to have a HTC TYTN2 and it worked on that. is there any settings to make incoming commands be heard in my headset.

thanks again for a great rom

Guest tingchung_chin
Hi,

TIA

Best Regards

the default IE work for flash page, like youtube. if you want IE to play youtube directly, just set to desktop view. :) :) :)

Hi, my omnia i900 does not stop to restart at costumization (second time screen). It says: "SDconfig.txt" then device reset... When the phone restarts, make everything again and again(include screen config. Im already flash it again. Still the same.

How can I solve this?

Thank you, sorry about my poor english.

gianton ad tingchung_chin thanks for your replies :-) I am used to Opera mobile, but I guess that is the sacrifice I will have to make...

Best Regards

Well, you are aware of that you can install Opera anyways? :) look here

Guest Sea-Breeze

guys am dying to know how to export the touch and scrolling settings of that rom so we can import it into others so we got the ultimate TOUCH ALL in our omnians !

Well, you are aware of that you can install Opera anyways? :) look here

Right... That much I know, but I also know that Opera installed separately does not show flash... unfortunately...

I flashed this ROM, and everything is fine, except for the fact that it eats the battery as crazy. I use it with PointUI, and I assume this might be the problem

Best Regards

Guest jackljane

I am very happy when I read this new topic. It has been a while since I got this excited.

Friends,

I start a new thread for WM 6.1 users.

ROM specifications:

- WM 6.1 build 21001 from Omnia II

- UltraLite ROM with some useful free programs

- Bluetooth audio fix to enable voice dialing via BT headset

Does this ROM has all the new interface of Omnia II. Omnia II has new some new improvement to the software. Are this software strip out or included.

Finally question to everybody in here about Stock (the whole shebang) Omnia II ROM converted to be used in Omnia.

Once again great effort KC... keep up the good work...

Right... That much I know, but I also know that Opera installed separately does not show flash... unfortunately...

I flashed this ROM, and everything is fine, except for the fact that it eats the battery as crazy. I use it with PointUI, and I assume this might be the problem

Best Regards

Yes I noticed that too, I am using PointSense as well.

Finally question to everybody in here about Stock (the whole shebang) Omnia II ROM converted to be used in Omnia.

Once again great effort KC... keep up the good work...

It's only the core 21001 with no other UI enhancements from OMNIA II.

PROBLEM

i can't turn on my device when press central buton but only with buton on the top !! with this ROM !!

Not such problem here, have you checked to wake up your device with front button (\Settings\Personal\Buttons\Wake up)?

Guest anonymous1
Nice, fast ROM.

Thank you.

1 problem I have and haven't been able to solve:

With the default Samsung ROM, when connected via ActiveSync, I could connect my Omnia to use my internet connection on my PC, so weather programs updated when docked. In previous version of ActiveSync, it was known as 'pass thru' internet connection.

Now with a clean installation of this ROM, no program that needs access to the internet works when docked (tried Google Maps, IE, SPB Weather).

Is this glitch just something I'm experiencing? Or is this a glitch in the ROM?

Anyone have any suggections? Solutions?

Thank you in advance. :)

Simple really :)

In setting>connections>browser. set it to auto detection and 'pass thru' connection work.

Strange, as never had to do it before with previous ROM. Anyone else found that the phone heats up a lot more with this ROM? :)

Anyway, having difficulty flashing back to original MSHJ1 rom that I was used to.

Tried following advice given here ROMS and following the advice exactly found in another post Official ROMS, but still getting incorrect version error when trying to flash official ROM.

Any suggestions how to get back to official MSHJ1 ROM (is there a version that doesn't do the phone check like flashing custom ROMS?)?

Thanks for your help and suugestions. Bricked the phone previously (MONAHANS error, yup!) using Grand Prix, so don't really want to try that again.

Anyone else found that the phone heats up a lot more with this ROM? :)

On the other hand I find that my phone is very cool when browsing with Opera. Was getting very hot with all WM6.5 ROMs.