Winamp remote

Guest Khrushchev

Guest Khrushchev

Hey everybody,

First off, I have had my HTC Hero for about a week now, installed the Custom ROM first chance I got.

Paul, I would love to say im impressed, but I didn't really use to original ROM so I'm not sure its all that much better :).

But, so far i have had no problems, everything works, wifi, texts, emails... thank you for the amazing ROM.

now to my question.

Seeing as the Hero comes with a 2gig MircoSD card, and I dont want to spend a lot of money to get a 32 gig one.

i wanted to use Winamp remote to listen to all my music, but it doesnt seem to work very well, the music doesnt load at all.

does anyone know of another method to listen to my music? or possible a way to automatically only sync my current playlists (since they dont take up too much space, compared to my whole music collection)

thank you in advance,

Khrush

Edited by Khrushchev

Guest raburgess

There is this application which lets you control your music from a browser on your phone, someone has also made a android skin for it aswell.

There is an app GMote which connects well with vlc you could temporarily set up playlist in vlc and control your music with this also.

Hope this helps

Guest Khrushchev
There is this application which lets you control your music from a browser on your phone, someone has also made a android skin for it aswell.

There is an app GMote which connects well with vlc you could temporarily set up playlist in vlc and control your music with this also.

Hope this helps

the one app I had no idea how it worked. Gmote looks good, only issue is I HAVE to be on my Home Wife netwerk, i cant stream it on the go.

thx for the help tho

Khrush

Guest raburgess
the one app I had no idea how it worked. Gmote looks good, only issue is I HAVE to be on my Home Wife netwerk, i cant stream it on the go.

thx for the help tho

Khrush

Well orb or some other program like that is best to use if your going to use your mobile data internet, if you read the instructions or do a search for orb and android you should be a bit wiser.