Photo

Ultralite 23088/23506, MegAmnia 21872 and Kitchen(28008/23511/23091/21874).

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
925 replies to this topic

ll'bigdawg

ll'bigdawg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:i910

Something's happened to kill your kitchen. You should start all over with a fresh kitchen. (we've all done that & fresh kitchen is the easiest fix)

Tried that. No Dice. I've also tried on different OS's WinXP, WinVista and Win7. still seeing the same error also tried different kitchens and only ones that i've seen work are for the HTC. I have never been able to get the I9x0 kitchens to work.

trackgold

trackgold

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Devices:Omnia I900
hey wozzer,

thanks for your post it was extremely easy to use for a first timer like myself

datboigreg

datboigreg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
for some reason my camera doesn't work..

kimchiman

kimchiman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Samsung Omnia
i don't know if im doing something wrong, but are the links all dead? when i try to get them i just get sent to 4shared and it says the file link is invalid. maybe i got here too late or something

nevermind. i found something else

Edited by kimchiman, 17 November 2010 - 08:45 PM.

DKool1

DKool1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i don't know if im doing something wrong, but are the links all dead? when i try to get them i just get sent to 4shared and it says the file link is invalid. maybe i got here too late or something

nevermind. i found something else

What did you find? Like you, I got here too late as well. I think I'm using Waremikes DC22 ULTRA LITE ROM V1 23563 that is WM6.5 that I found on OmniaRom (flash so many I can't keep up). It works OK, but locks up my i910 a little too much for me, although the GPS does connect fast (at times). I am going to finish loading all of my customizations that I like, backup with SPB Backup, then try some other ROMs, probably Lioryte's ROMs.

I've tried Lioryte's ROMs before, but didn't give it a fair shake, so I'm going to reflash with 28230 & try 28223. Although I'm at DC22, the CF03 ROMs were running with no problems. I loaded anher ROM because Liorytes's ROMs would not connect the GPS, but I think the problem was that I didn't turn on the GPS. I want to try them again.

I like the Lite & Ultralite ROMs since I use SPB MS3. I would love to find WoZZer999's ROMs, but don't know if they exist anymore.

Derrick
VZW
i910
DC22

yurec

yurec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Relevant whether the firmware now? Please give her a link to download the latest version.
Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users