[WM 6.5] contable plugins for titanium with JMLPanex-support (25.10.2009 BIG UPDATE: all plugins, all versions)

Guest contable

Guest contable

For all plugins it´s recommended to install JMLPanex V2.1 or higher (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=552373) and Mortscript V4.2 on your device. Without these apps the plugins will not work !!!!

25.10.2009 BIG UPDATE:

App Launcher V1.2 (WM7 and standard-Titanium)

Speeddials V2.2 (WM7 and standard-Titanium)

New features:

1. Landscape support

2. TICS-Installer (special thanx for this great app to MichelDiamond !!!) instead of ATPluginInstaller.

3. Full JMLPanex V2.1 support.

4. Speeddials V2.2 for standard titanium now with 8 pages.

Please update your plugins because titanium is not working well without landscape cpr !!!

Enjoy !!!

contable

post-502784-1256480282_thumb.pngpost-502784-1256480351_thumb.png

post-502784-1256479892_thumb.pngpost-502784-1256479920_thumb.png

post-502784-1256479797_thumb.pngpost-502784-1256479851_thumb.png

post-502784-1256480794_thumb.pngpost-502784-1256480839_thumb.png

DOWNLOADS NEWEST VERSIONS:

Speeddials220_WM7_TICS.CAB

AppLauncher120_WM7_TICS.CAB

Speeddials220_standard_titanium_TICS.CAB

AppLauncher120_standard_titanium_TICS.CAB

Link:

Special thanx to Evidence_I and Mastergreeny !!!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some coffee (or Cuba Libre ?!?):

>>>>>>>>>>> DONATIONS <<<<<<<<<<<

DOWNLOADS OLDER VERSIONS:

AppLauncher110_standard_titanium_TICS.CAB

AppLauncher100_standard_titanium.CAB

AppLauncher100_WM7_Titanium_fixed.CAB

Speeddials210_Standard_Titanium_NewUI.CAB

Speeddials210_WM7_NewUI.CAB

Speeddials200_WM7_skinnable.CAB

Speeddials200_WM7_NoTopIcon_skinnable.CAB

Speeddials200_Titanium_standard_skinnable.CAB

Speeddials200_Titanium_standard_NoTopIcon_skinnable.CAB

Speeddials104_WM7_5Pages.CAB

Speeddials104_Titanium_standard5Pages.CAB

Speeddials105_WM7_5Pages_DarkBlue.CAB

Speeddials105_Titanium_standard5Pages_DarkBlue.CAB

22.10.2009 UPDATE:

App Launcher V1.1 (standard-Titanium)

New features:

1. Landscape support

2. TICS-Installer (special thanx for this great app to MichelDiamond !!!) instead of ATPluginInstaller.

3. Full JMLPanex V2.1 support.

TICS-Installer allows you to install the plugin to all kind of cpr´s not only TitaniumListView. For more informations:http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...themes-rc3-6-5/

Please update JMLPanex to V2.1 !!!!

Enjoy !!!

contable

21.10.2009 UPDATE:

App Launcher V1.0 (standard-Titanium)

Please test it and reply !!! I can´t test it 100% because I´m using the WM7-version on my OMNIA.

Enjoy !!!

contable

14.10.2009 NEW RELEASE (for all resolutions):

App Launcher V1.0 (WM7-Titanium)

post-502784-1255548337_thumb.pngpost-502784-1255548389_thumb.png

post-502784-1255548434_thumb.png

post-502784-1255541579_thumb.pngpost-502784-1255541628_thumb.png

Please test it and reply. Actually I don´t have much time for testing, but I think it´s working well.

For upcoming versions: Please post your personal app-icons. I would like to include some standard-icons in the cab !!!

That´s all for today. Have fun !!!

contable

Uploaded cab doesn´t work !!! I will upload a new cab later.

*EDIT*

Here is the fixed cab:

App Launcher V1.0 for standard-titanium will follow on saturday !!!

Stay tuned.

08.10.2009 SPECIAL UPDATE:

SPEEDDIALS V2.1 (Titanium-Standard) with my new App-Launcher-Plugin-User-Interface

Description: Check out WM7-Version V2.1 screenshots !!!

For new users: MAKE SURE THAT ATFAVEPEOPLE-PLUGIN IS INSTALLED ON YOUR DEVIVE !!!

Enjoy !!!

post-502784-1255077748_thumb.pngpost-502784-1255077809_thumb.png

*EDIT*

Recommended for V2.1: JMLPanex V2.0 or higher !!!

06.10.2009 SPECIAL UPDATE:

SPEEDDIALS V2.1 (WM7) with my new App-Launcher-Plugin-User-Interface

I´ve added the User-Interface of my new App-Launcher-Plugin to the current version of SPEEDDIALS. The result is: The most finger-friendly plugin so far !!!

You can dial your contact by tapping any photo or you can open the summary-page of your contact by tapping any photo.

The only thing you have to do is tapping on the button in the middle for switching between call- and summary-page modus !!!!

This means for my new App-Launcher-Plugin that you can switch between launch- and edit-modus by tapping the button in the middle.

Check out the screenshots and download the attached cab, it´s worth trying!!!

*EDIT*

Recommended for V2.1: JMLPanex V2.0 or higher !!!

Greetz

contable

post-502784-1254776046_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254776153_thumb.png

Current Plugin Versions:

APP LAUNCHER V1.2 (WM7 and Titanium-Standard)

SPEEDDIALS V2.2 (WM7 and Titanium-Standard)

SPEEDDIALS V2.0 (WM7 and Titanium-Standard)

Speeddials V2.0 WM7 skinnable with TopIcon

post-502784-1254576385_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254576430_thumb.png

post-502784-1254576450_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254576500_thumb.png

post-502784-1254576528_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254576548_thumb.png

Speeddials V2.0 WM7 skinnable without TopIcon

post-502784-1254576637_thumb.png

Please download always the updated versions !!!

post-502784-1254132740_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254132778_thumb.png

post-502784-1254861389_thumb.png

Hi Guys,

This is the official release of my SPEEDDIALS-Plugin with JMLPanex-Support !!! Special Thanks to MichelDiamond from XDA-Devs and Jumba for great Help!!!!

For all used apps the credits go to the authors, especially JMHL from XDA-DEVS !!!

With this plugin you can manage up to 6 contacts on one page (WM7-Titanium).

For people who dont know what JMLPanex is: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=552373

There are two versions available: Titanium-Standard and WM7-Titanium for all kind of resolutions and roms (english, german....)

Instructions for installing SPEEDDIALS V2.0 or higher:

1. Make sure that you have installed ATFavePeople-Plugin, JMLPanex 1.0 or higher (2.0 is out and its much faster !!!) and Mortscript 4.2.

2. Install one of the attached cabs V2.0.

3. Go to the Speeddials-Plugin and press "INSTALL" (SK2):

on first page choose

"Speeddials"

on second page choose

"All"

Now Speeddials is connected with JMLPanex !!!

4. Go to Speeddials-Plugin again. Press "MENU" (SK2) and choose one of the available options.

5. Disable ATFavePeople-Plugin with CHome-Editor or in the registry. Don´t uninstall it.

Dont forget: Tap on the picture for calling the number you have choosen, tap on blue icon for opening the summary-page of your contact.

I also fixed the problem with Panex and the new GUI (white Box is not displayed on the right position, only WM 6.5.1 versions):

You have to edit your cpr-file:

<TitaniumListView ID="HomeNav" Width="240" Height="364" Clip="False" Columns="1" Rows="10" ItemWidth="240" ItemHeight="44">

This is an example for my i900 OMNIA. I changed the value "Height" from 348 to 364 and now Panex is working very well.

For example if you have a VGA-device you have to add 32 to Height-value. The problem is that with the new GUI the top-bar is lower.

Its not a problem of panex.

In case of any problem with installing the plugin, feel free to contact me.

If you download the app please send me a reply. Its important for upcoming versions.

Enjoy !!!

Greetz

Contable

If you like my work feel free to buy me some coffee (or Cuba Libre ?!?):

>>>>>>>>>>> DONATIONS <<<<<<<<<<<

Updates

Example: Speeddials with Theme_W7B_Premium_V2_WQVGA by Jeffrey2000 (Background modified)

post-502784-1254211286_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254133062_thumb.png

Example: Speeddials with Theme WM7_WQVGA by Jeffrey 2000

post-502784-1254227868_thumb.pngpost-502784-1254227923_thumb.png

-Speeddials_WM7_Titanium5Pages_DarkBlue_V1.05: graphics optimized for WM7-users

!!! All credits for new icons and theme go to Jeffrey2000 !!! Please visit:http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-http-omnia-modaco-com/292679/windows-mobile-6-5-themes-any-requests/

If you like the Windows-Background just copy both attached stwaters-jpegs to your windows folder (with TotalCommander or Resco File Explorer).

Edited: This background files are only for WQVGA devices like my omnia i900. For other devices you have to resize the jpegs !!!!

A Titanium-standard-version will follow after testing.

-Speeddials_TitaniumStandard5Pages_DarkBlue_V1.05: graphics optimized for Titanium-standard-users

Note: I could not test this version, because actually I don´t have a device with standard-titanium.

Please post some screenshots of this version.

-Speeddials_WM7Titanium_V2.0_skinnable

-Speeddials_WM7Titanium_V2.0_skinnable_NoTopIcon

-Speeddials_TitaniumStandard_V2.0_skinnable

-Speeddials_TitaniumStandard_V2.0_skinnable_NoTopIcon

New features added:

1. Install-Script (no need to run JMLPanexForPlugin manually, no need to make changes in ATFavePeople)

=> install cab, press install (SK2), assign Speeddials (all pages) to JMLPanex, choose your contacts. That´s all.

2. Menu (SK2) All credits go to MichelDiamond !!! Thank you again for great help !!!

3. Skin-changer-scripts (standard, darkblue and custom)

To make your own skin:

1. Create 2 icons: CustomTitle.png for TopIcon and SummarySmallCustom.png for Summary-page-icon.

2. Copy both files to \Program Files\Speeddials\

3. Go to Speeddials, press "Menu" and choose "Install skin: Custom".

One word about the "NoTopIcon"-version:

I disabled the TopIcon, so you can install the plugin wherever you want, not only on 2nd position of Titanium.

This version is specially for people who don´t use JMLToday.

Enjoy !!!

Note: I think V2.0 is the final-version of this plugin. Next week I will start to create the App-Launcher-Plugin. So stay tuned.

Hint: Please download only V2.0, it has both skins (V1.04 and V1.05) and much more....

post-502784-1254211809_thumb.jpg

post-502784-1254211821_thumb.jpg

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Very nice. Thanks for the work. :)

Thank you for the first reply, blazingwolf. Did you try my app ? Please let me know.

I think the most people dont know how powerfull JMLPanex is.

I opened this new topic, because Im fascinated of this app. Thanks again to JMHL and MichelDiamond from the XDA-Devs.

I was tired of flashing every 3 days a new rom til I found this nice app (thanx to Jumba).

This thread is for all people who wants to create their own plugins using JMLPanex. So feel free to post your work here !!!

Greetz

contable

Guest contable
Haven't tried this yet but the idea is great, any chance for an app launcher panel?

I will modify the app launcher, too. Its no problem. Maybe in the next 2 weeks it will be done.

Then you will have up to six (or more) apps on one page (WM7). But first I will release a WM7-special-edition with nice icons.

If you have tested my plugin, please reply.

Stay tuned for my future releases.

contable

Edited by contable

Guest contable

Speeddials V1.05 will be available today !!! Check out the preview-screenshots on post #1.

Its a WM7-special-edition. All credits for the theme and the graphics go to Jeffrey2000. Thank you very much for great support.

contable

Speeddials V1.05 will be available today !!! Check out the preview-screenshots on post #1.

Its a WM7-special-edition. All credits for the theme and the graphics go to Jeffrey2000. Thank you very much for great support.

contable

looking good chico any chance on getting a 3d version that will be hot

Guest jeffrey2000

Just for the record... you guys are using my WM7 (the 'blue' windows mobile 7), but contable actually means that he used my W7B (windows 7 black) theme

So 2 different themes I made... but no problems further, have fun great looking plugin though!!

Edited by jeffrey2000

Guest contable
looking good chico any chance on getting a 3d version that will be hot

At the moment I cannot make a 3d version. Please ask Jumba if he can do it. Sorry.

I only have 2 devices, one with titanium-standard and one with WM7-titanium.

Personally I prefer WM7-titanium because of the big panel area (more space = more clickable icons)

Thank you for your reply Maxtcee.

contable

Guest contable
after my previous screenshots i have now installed WM7 theme and your speeddial 104 WM7 and i am very impressed.

Thank you. Try V1.05 with new icons (my personal version til today).

I´m using the same JMLToday theme like you but edited by myself.

Jumba creates his themes for titanium-standard, but I prefer WM7-titanium.

If you want I can send you my cpr-file or help you to make the right changes.

Let me know.

Edited by contable

Guest contable
Just for the record... you guys are using my WM7 (the 'blue' windows mobile 7), but contable actually means that he used my W7B (windows 7 black) theme

So 2 different themes I made... but no problems further, have fun great looking plugin though!!

Thank you for visiting my thread. Like I wrote you: I´m a little bit confused because of all these different versions. But you are right.

I´m looking forward.

Greetz

contable

Edited by contable

Guest DJRedLine
Thank you. Try V1.05 with new icons (my personal version til today).

I´m using the same JMLToday theme like you but edited by myself.

Jumba creates his themes for titanium-standard, but I prefer WM7-titanium.

If you want I can send you my cpr-file or help you to make the right changes.

Let me know.

A copy of your CPR file would be great as i prefer WM7 over standard titanium also.

Installed V1.05, looks and works great. I may have to edit the cpr as the white boxes appear slightly lower than where they should be.

thanks

Guest contable
A copy of your CPR file would be great as i prefer WM7 over standard titanium also.

Installed V1.05, looks and works great. I may have to edit the cpr as the white boxes appear slightly lower than where they should be.

thanks

Look at post #1. I wrote how to fix the white boxes bug with the new GUI. Its confirmed by the developer JMHL. Look at his thread at xda-developers.

Send my a private message with your e-mail. Here I cannot post cpr-files.

Have fun and stay tuned.

contable

Guest contable
thanks for the CPR file

copied over and now works perfectly

No problem, my friend. Feel free to contact me for any kind of question.

Maybe you can post some Screenshots ?

I will send you a prelease-version of V2.0 for testing when I have finished it.

My next plugin will be a new application-launcher-plugin with 6 apps on each site. A lot of people are asking me for that plugin.

Greetz

contable

P.S.: OMNIA rules ! I saw that we have the same phone.

Edited by contable

Guest contable
JMLSpeed1.jpg

JMLSpeed2.jpg

It looks great !!! Try the windows backgrounds that I´ve posted today. You only have to copy them to the windows folder and after that make a titanium restart (JMLToday). With the black background you´ll have the best result for JMLToday and Speeddials.

The only thing I would change is the position of the battery percentage. But this is because I´m using the standard icons and you Jumba´s icons.

If you need help with this, let me know.

Cheers Buddy !!!

contable

Guest contable
Very nice! :)

Glad to see a release.

Thank you, Dude.

I´m glad to see you here in my thread. Without you it would not have been possible !!!

So look forward for new test-versions => App-Launcher is under construction......