[WM 6.5] contable plugins for titanium with JMLPanex-support (25.10.2009 BIG UPDATE: all plugins, all versions)

Guest contable

Guest WolfpackInCO

The standard titanium one works just fine - only a top row with buttons is available. However, when I apply Jeffrey's WM7 Premium theme and try to use the WM7 versions of the two plugins, the bottom rows do not work. When I try to press a button on the bottom row, it just selects the titanium panel below it. This is with Storm ROM V.11.

Also, the add function on speeddials doesn't work as it can't find poutlook.

Guest contable
The standard titanium one works just fine - only a top row with buttons is available. However, when I apply Jeffrey's WM7 Premium theme and try to use the WM7 versions of the two plugins, the bottom rows do not work. When I try to press a button on the bottom row, it just selects the titanium panel below it. This is with Storm ROM V.11.

Also, the add function on speeddials doesn't work as it can't find poutlook.

The WM7 version with 2 panels you can only use with WM7 titanium 6.9.2 by Ibrythill (Genix9 mod). You can download it in sector´s goodies thread here at modaco. Jeffrey´s WM7 Premium theme isn´t a titanium theme.

The add button in Speeddials doesn´t work because of the new rom builds. This can be fixed with the attached NewContact.mscr. The only thing you have to do is assign the file in speeddials.pnx to the add button, e.g.:

[change]

dim=3

ADG=%PROGRAMFILES%\Speeddials\NewContact.mscr

NewContact.zip

Guest WolfpackInCO

Thanks. One more problem...I'm using the standard titanium version 2.20 and I can't activate pages 6, 7, or 8. I've done the install then selected all and even tried selecting the individual pages. I can continue to add contacts using the ATFave plug-in and I see the contacts show up on those pages, but the panel doesn't work.

Panels 1 - 5 work perfectly...

Guest contable
Thanks. One more problem...I'm using the standard titanium version 2.20 and I can't activate pages 6, 7, or 8. I've done the install then selected all and even tried selecting the individual pages. I can continue to add contacts using the ATFave plug-in and I see the contacts show up on those pages, but the panel doesn't work.

Panels 1 - 5 work perfectly...

@WolfpackInCO:

Thank you for reporting this bug. Copy the attached speeddials.pnx file to /Program Files/JMLPanex folder and all 8 pages should work fine.

Let me know if the attached file fixes the bug, so I can upload a new cab for all standard titanium users.

This happened because personally I´m using the WM7 titanium version and nobody reported this bug. Sorry for that.

@all: For future versions it would be nice to get more feedback in general, because the standard titanium versions of my plugins are only goodies.

I don´t use them by myself.

Greetz

contable

Speeddials.zip

Guest WolfpackInCO
@WolfpackInCO:

Thank you for reporting this bug. Copy the attached speeddials.pnx file to /Program Files/JMLPanex folder and all 8 pages should work fine.

Let me know if the attached file fixes the bug, so I can upload a new cab for all standard titanium users.

This happened because personally I´m using the WM7 titanium version and nobody reported this bug. Sorry for that.

@all: For future versions it would be nice to get more feedback in general, because the standard titanium versions of my plugins are only goodies.

I don´t use them by myself.

Greetz

contable

Speeddials.zip

It works - thanks!!!! The panel graphics need update but it functions!

Guest eufouria

I'm having trouble with the panex buttons not lining up with the images once I re-arrange the panels in cHome Editor.

I added the cpr edit from the first page but to no avail.

If I return the panels to their default (cooked Rom) order the buttons line up.

Guest redzone321

Hello I love the look of your apps panel.

I own an Omnia 2 and am wondering if i could get your WM7 plugin to work.

I have tried installing it but I can only click on the top row of apps. i can add an app but when added it adds to bottom row. I also cannot get out of Edit mode(center not clickable).

I believe this must just be an alignment issue with the images and clickable locations.. Ive tried JMPanel and change the offset to 480x800 offset =0 but that didnt help.

Any idea how to fix it?

Guest redzone321
I'm having trouble with the panex buttons not lining up with the images once I re-arrange the panels in cHome Editor.

I added the cpr edit from the first page but to no avail.

If I return the panels to their default (cooked Rom) order the buttons line up.

I believe we have the same issue.

I tried to move the app back up to the original location and it seems everything is offset vertically by half an app icon.

how do i correct this? in the titanium CPR or is it in something else. I have no problem manually editing the CPR file if nessessary.

Guest contable
I believe we have the same issue.

I tried to move the app back up to the original location and it seems everything is offset vertically by half an app icon.

how do i correct this? in the titanium CPR or is it in something else. I have no problem manually editing the CPR file if nessessary.

I installed both plugins on my new I8000 Omnia II. Everything works really great. Screenshots from OMNIA II are attached.

Soon I will post a "How to install" on OMNIA II. Please be patient I´m still installing my new toy.

Also I will open a new thread for OMNIA II phones.

Greetz

contable

post-502784-1261177076_thumb.pngpost-502784-1261177131_thumb.pngpost-502784-1261177169_thumb.png

Guest contable

For OMNIA II owners:

How to install Speeddials and AppLaucncher (WM7 version) on your device:

1. download WM7 project titanium theme from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

2. install it on your device

3. install Speeddials and AppLauncher (WM7 version)

4. copy the attached cpr mods to your windows folder (with Total Commander or Resco File Explorer)

5. restart titanium or softreset your device

6. enjoy.

That´s the way I did it on my device. Any feedback would be nice.

Cheers,

contable

Edit: download removed !!!

Edited by contable

Guest redzone321
For OMNIA II owners:

How to install Speeddials and AppLaucncher (WM7 version) on your device:

1. download WM7 project titanium theme from here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

2. install it on your device

3. install Speeddials and AppLauncher (WM7 version)

4. copy the attached cpr mods to your windows folder (with Total Commander or Resco File Explorer)

5. restart titanium or softreset your device

6. enjoy.

That´s the way I did it on my device. Any feedback would be nice.

Cheers,

contable

i tried coping the Applauncher section of yoru CPR to mine and it didnt correct the alignment issue i have. If i adjust the Top of each part in the cpr do you think that will fix teh alignment problem?

EDIT

OK so i just directly copied your CPR file and the icons now line up but i can no longer click on the edit/launch button. i will try restarting JMPANEL and see if that fixes it.

Edited by redzone321

Guest contable
i tried coping the Applauncher section of yoru CPR to mine and it didnt correct the alignment issue i have. If i adjust the Top of each part in the cpr do you think that will fix teh alignment problem?

EDIT

OK so i just directly copied your CPR file and the icons now line up but i can no longer click on the edit/launch button. i will try restarting JMPANEL and see if that fixes it.

Please post a screenshot.

Edit

Try JMLClearcache.mscr.

Edited by contable

Guest redzone321
Please post a screenshot.

Edit

Try JMLClearcache.mscr.

as you can see you cant see the edit/launch section of the panel.is the MODE section in the CPR the section for these items? should i try and adjust the TOP value for it?

post-614797-1261182154_thumb.png

Edited by redzone321

Guest contable
as you can see you cant see the edit/launch section of the panel.is the MODE section in the CPR the section for these items? should i try and adjust the TOP value for it?

Sorry, I gave you the cpr of the next AppLauncher version which is still not released.

Try this: start again install.mscr in AppLauncher folder and it should work.

Guest eufouria
can you explain more?

Use your file explorer and navigate to \program files\jmlpanex\ run the JMLOffset script in that folder, from there it's pretty self-explanatory, you just have to play with the amount of offset. You don't need to use chome refresh either the script updates instantly.

Just in case anyone has trouble:

Run JMLOffset.mscr

Choose your plugin whose buttons are not lining up

Choose your screens resolution (Omnia Portrait: 240x400)

Type in the number of pixels you want to shift the JML buttons (the white squares) over the images.

Hit ok, switch to today and see how they line up.

Rinse and repeat.

Guest redzone321
Run JMLOffset.mscr

Choose your plugin whose buttons are not lining up

Choose your screens resolution (Omnia Portrait: 240x400)

Type in the number of pixels you want to shift the JML buttons (the white squares) over the images.

Hit ok, switch to today and see how they line up.

Rinse and repeat.

Ok that lined up the icons.

but now my add/remove bar has gone missing in portrait!

i can click and add icons but since i cannot get out of edit mode i cant launch them!

i can change to launch mode in landscape

ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling with no luck. I get a portrait installation failed #200 cannot be opened error.

Edited by redzone321

Guest redzone321
You lost me there, I just noticed you're on the Omnia 2, did you select the correct resolution? The omnia 2 is not 240x400.

yes i selected 480x800.

everything is acceptable now.

only issue i have is i have to switch to landscape in order to click the edit/launch button. its completly disappeared in portrait.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest contable
Is an update/patch coming soon? :)

Yep, actually I´m preparing a new thread specially for i8000 OMNIA II users with AppLauncher update (for all users).

The AppLauncher update will have a new skin and new features like backup/restore and add/remove pages and so on...

post-502784-1262648107_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262648150_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262648424_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262648491_thumb.png

post-502784-1262648550_thumb.pngpost-502784-1262648714_thumb.png