Xperia X1 or Omnia i900 8Gb !!!!!

Guest Kampos

Hello ,Sorry to bother you guys but am about to exchange my samsung omnia i 900 8GB with a SE X1 and i need to know ur opiniones about these tow phones , should i keep my Omnia or go for the SE X1

PS : if am going for the X1 i will pay more money for it + my samsung omnia

Thanks for your time if u finished reading this :) and ofcource thanks if u replied me too :D Sorry if my english was not that good

Sorry Guys Wrong Section :P 1st time for me to make a topic though

Edited by Kampos

Guest Rothariger

Hello ,Sorry to bother you guys but am about to exchange my samsung omnia i 900 8GB with a SE X1 and i need to know ur opiniones about these tow phones , should i keep my Omnia or go for the SE X1

PS : if am going for the X1 i will pay more money for it + my samsung omnia

Thanks for your time if u finished reading this :D and ofcource thanks if u replied me too :P Sorry if my english was not that good

Sorry Guys Wrong Section :D 1st time for me to make a topic though

as an ex owner of X1... i recomend that you stay with your i900.. or go for the i8000 if you can...

the x1 has too many bugs from factory...

just for enumarate a couple.

it has problems with the 3.5mm jack, 2 problems actually, one is that when you disconnect the hand free it says that is connected and the other one is that you can only talk through the mic of the hands free when the incoming call is starting (SE says that will be fixed in future ROM, i dont think so)

if you put a protective film at the screen, the touch suddently stop working (yeah it fixs if yot take out the film, but anyway its a pice of ....)

the hardware keyboard has problems, some keys write 2 or more letters (in my case was the "L" and the "S").

i dont know there are more...

and other thing that i dont like it, is that is too slow compared to the OMNIA...

anyway its your choice! :)

cheers...

Agree with the above and my friend got X1. She has already had problem with its keyboard. Sometimes when she typed L, it repeated twice and sometimes the phone just had no reaction so she had to press the keyboard again. When texting, it's very annoying....

,My friend Rothariger

Thanks so Much for Your replay

am agree with you with all u said cuz i really can't compare Omnia's design and features with other phone even if it was from Sony

and i want to add one and the big annoying bug i found in the hardware tour on youtube videos that the screen never rotation if u put the phone on it's side without

opening the QWERTY keyboard , then u have to open the QWERTY keyboard to use the phone with a bigger screen , and u cant' use tomtom in large size . i really

didn't like it i mean i don't know why in the expert sites of phone reviews they really give him a bigger position than it's real one , i will stay with my Omnia and i

will wait to make sure that Omnia II worth getting rid of my I900 because i really didn't found any bugs with my samsung omnia i 900 even the stylus pen that

many people didn't like it to be outside the body of the phone , i find it soooooo cute being outside the body of the phone it gives the phone more beauty look in it's

sides when u see that there is no empty spaces in the side of the phone

sorry i wrote to much :) but i really love my samsung Omnia and after thinking and ur opinions i will never change it with other phone

Thanks alot guys for your time to reply or read what i wrote

Personally between these two I think the Omnia wins.

Omnia is thinner, better cpu, larger internal memory, better camera etc.

Though the X1 does have some nice toys in itself. For example the Video quality is better than the Omnia, better battery and better screen resolution with better hardware video acceleration.

The i900 does have a few annoying problems, like the stylus that isn't onboard.