Carbon Omega

Guest airreak

Guest montebello

Man, people weren't kidding when they said this was smooth and fast, awesome

Google maps 3.2.1 installed and works fine, sexy

home page self updating weather works, weather panel works too although sometimes it blanks out but updating again fixes that.

ringer works for me

one thing i have noticed is if you take video, you can't review it, it quits out from camera and into home page, anyone else notice that?

awesome work, i have been really wanting to try out the new m2d2...

Edited by montebello

AWESOME ROM.

Fast, lots of free RAM, the skin graphics, the weather on Home screen, you have made a great job. The only minor thing is the video issue reported

a few post back and photos don't showing on the photo tab. This one looks like a recent build issue, I had the same problem with sztupy Update22

M2D cab on builds 053 and 060.

Now the questions, and please excuse me if it is out of topic. Any possibility of HTC Footprints working on this ROM? Read on XDA that this new

build of M2D 2.0 will be compatible with Footprints. Already tried the original and the patched versions but M2D will not start. Have search for and have

not found any success on running Footprints on the Omnia. Looks like an incompatibility with the camera. I have tried several cabs of HTC cameras,

but none work. Do you know of a patched HTC camera working on the Omnia ?

Thanks for your help and for this great ROM.

Guest uberwagen

Great ROM Airreak. Just installed and I'm lovin' it. That Carbon Keypad is really sharp. I would like to restore the quick press of END returns screen to Home. And I would like to change order of the icons across the bottom of screen. I'm new to M2D and haven't figured out how to edit. Your patience is appreciated.

Guest DxTania

Amazing ROM, I love how fast this is and the menu style.

Definite thumbs up.

Just a couple things though, is it possible to change the background I choose for the home for ALL tabs, and also is it possible to change the keyboard so that it is all black, with the black keyboard that is floating around? (I don't wanna install it and then it messes it up or something)

Guest gamemaster333

Good job man! This is by far the best ROMs I have tried. I'll be sticking with this for sure. Can't wait for the new updates. Keep up the good work!

a small request can you include a calculator in your rom?

Good job man! This is by far the best ROMs I have tried. I'll be sticking with this for sure. Can't wait for the new updates. Keep up the good work!

Guest lxrules

I hoping one of the many learned users out there have an answer to my dilemma. I am unable to view .pdf documents with this or any of the other many cooked ROMs. What am I missing or need to install in order to view a pdf doc?

Thanks,

Scott

Guest stupidel
Version .002 coming shortly 23064 with youtube and google maps ready to go

Great! I really like your rom, but there is one thing missing that i can't live with out. The FM Radio. I know this seems like a small thing, but I use it alot. Any chance you could add it back in, or suply a cab file to install it seperatly? I'm pretty sure there is one floating around here in the forum somewhere but the search function of this forum is... well to put it softly, it sucks. and I don't have several hours to go searching for it. So any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Guest digitalDNA

AIRREAK: Very nice,fast and slick rom.

Can this do landscape mode? or my phone is not working properly?

p.s for those having problems with adding programs to blocks.... try rebooting your phone. I did and work on mind.

Edited by digitalDNA

Guest wjdunn3
Great! I really like your rom, but there is one thing missing that i can't live with out. The FM Radio. I know this seems like a small thing, but I use it alot. Any chance you could add it back in, or suply a cab file to install it seperatly? I'm pretty sure there is one floating around here in the forum somewhere but the search function of this forum is... well to put it softly, it sucks. and I don't have several hours to go searching for it. So any help here would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Look Here: Hartv427Cabs

Guest TheDrizzle
Look Here: Hartv427Cabs

Does it have to be installed into Device Memory? I tried installing into storage and I get a certificate error. (i.e "...not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components can't be found...".

I thought I read FM Radio had to be cooked in to work?

Guest wjdunn3
Does it have to be installed into Device Memory? I tried installing into storage and I get a certificate error. (i.e "...not signed with a trusted certificate or one of it's components can't be found...".

I thought I read FM Radio had to be cooked in to work?

Most likely, yes. Uninstall it (Settings>System>Remove Programs), soft reset and then install again to device. If it works, then great. If not then we know.

Guest stupidel
Most likely, yes. Uninstall it (Settings>System>Remove Programs), soft reset and then install again to device. If it works, then great. If not then we know.

No dice:( i got it to install but the app doesn't appear to recognize that their is a radio or at least scan and Speaker On are disabled. I tried soft resetting and installing once to device memory and then uninstalling resetting and installing to storage. Unfortionatly in both cases it installed but still couldn't pick up a radio signal. So sadly it does look as if it needs to be cooked in to work. Thanks for the help though!

However this brings me back to my original request, can I get you to cook this back in again for your next build Air?

Thanks.

Guest 6738mike

Great ROM. Exceptionally fast. I am only having one problem... I cannot get the alarms to actually make a sound. It shows up on the display, but there is no alarm sound at all, not even vibrate. Sort of sucked this morning when my alarm didn't wake me... Thank god for fast cars... :)

Guest airreak

sorry guys version .002 was ready yesterday and I was getting it uploaded when I had some stuff come up, now 23069 is out so I am checking it out and may delay the release a day or so and include 23069.

I am sorry some people appear to be having sound issues, I am trying to figure out what may be causing them, but it is a random thing and hard to narrow down.

I am thinking about making an FM radio version but it may take a couple days to get out.

Thanks everyone