Hammer's custom WM6.1/WM6.5 ROMs - V13 build 21054/21884/21887/21889/23620/28205 (19-Jan-2010)

Guest Mr.Hammer

Guest Mr.Hammer
What is the build for Omnia II 6.5 rom and any other PDA that currently officially using 6.5 rom..??

Is it 21851..??

The latest released ROM for the Omnia 2 is i8000NXXIJ9 and contains build 21863.

Edited by Mr.Hammer

Guest leap_ahead

thanks for the 23088 !!! i like the lite

but i want to ask you if windows media player and media album still in this version ???

can you make a list with all program on this rom??

Guest Mr.Hammer
thanks for the 23088 !!! i like the lite

but i want to ask you if windows media player and media album still in this version ???

can you make a list with all program on this rom??

Sorry I'm to lazy to make a list :)

The only Samsung applications in my V7 ROM are FM Radio, Dialer (+ Call Log) and Volume Control. Beside that it's just a stock/clean build of WM6.5 with all that the build includes (except the ugly extra themes). Therefore Windows Media Player is in, but Media Album is not as this is a Samsung application, but you can of course install whatever Samsung apps you may like from eg. Sectors post here.

Edited by Mr.Hammer

Guest leap_ahead
Sorry I'm to lazy to make a list :)

The only Samsung applications in my V7 ROM are FM Radio, Dialer (+ Call Log) and Volume Control. Beside that it's just a stock/clean build of WM6.5 with all that the build includes (except the ugly extra themes). Therefore Windows Media Player is in, but Media Album is not as this is a Samsung application, but you can of course install whatever Samsung apps you may like from eg. Sectors post here.

thanks for the answear .. i try your rom later tonight !!`

Guest protochip

Dear Friends,

Fast and really ultra lite... Cheers... Just one advice; better to remove old version windows live in the next build so we can install newer versions by ourselves. Thanks and CHEERRSSS !

Best Regards.

Guest Mr.Hammer
Dear Friends,

Fast and really ultra lite... Cheers... Just one advice; better to remove old version windows live in the next build so we can install newer versions by ourselves. Thanks and CHEERRSSS !

Best Regards.

Thanks for the advice - I'll do that! Quite strange that they have old builds of Windows Live included.

Guest jmsmartins
Thanks for the advice - I'll do that! Quite strange that they have old builds of Windows Live included.

if you could include omnialite calendar it would be very nice too :)

Guest Mr.Hammer
hello !

Your rom seems to be very good !!

Does your rom have BT fix ?

Is it possible to make one with it ?

No there is no "BT fix" in my ROM builds.

I've never really investigated what the "BT fix" is all about as I don't use Bluetooth much. If you can direct to some post where it's described, I'll take a look and maybe try to integrate it in my next ROM.

Guest Mr.Hammer
if you could include omnialite calendar it would be very nice too :)

I don't think I'll do that as I try to keep the Room as clean as possible. The only reason I decided to include the OnmiaLITE dialer was because I think the standard WM6.5 has to small buttons to be useful on the Omnia as the touch sensitivity is not that good.

...but you can grab it from Sectors thread and install it yourself if you want to. I haven't tested this, but I assume that it will work.

Guest jmsmartins
I don't think I'll do that as I try to keep the Room as clean as possible. The only reason I decided to include the OnmiaLITE dialer was because I think the standard WM6.5 has to small buttons to be useful on the Omnia as the touch sensitivity is not that good.

...but you can grab it from Sectors thread and install it yourself if you want to. I haven't tested this, but I assume that it will work.

yes it works just fine, i'm using it for some weeks. i just wanted to set it as default so i can launch it from titanium. could you give me some help with that?

Guest Mr.Hammer
yes it works just fine, i'm using it for some weeks. i just wanted to set it as default so i can launch it from titanium. could you give me some help with that?

Sorry, but I don't know how to do that.

Guest leap_ahead
Hammer, great ROM. Installed the 23506 and it rocks! Plenty of Storage and Program Memory, very stable.

Looking forward to your next releases :-)

can you write here the memory pls?

Guest shadsight

Hi, Need help

i've downloaded the v8 23088 and this came out:

timeout--

No PDA Device Found ... close device

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

timeout--

PDA Device not found.

I've followed the instructions but why does this happen? are there any specific settings need to be done before starting? or any additional software needed? please help

Guest Daro.UK

Hi;

Ive upped 23506 to my phone.

I think there are some bugs in it.

First, whole section of "getting started" in Titanium seems to not work properly. If I click any of the items nothing happens, just bottom menu is changed and I can click "X" to close.

2nd thing. I cant transfer files from my laptop to phone, and Ive never had problems with that before. I think its connected with BT icon on top bar which is not showing even if I make phone visible. Pairing working fine, phone is discoverable.

Restoring from PIMBackup takes ages, much longer than in any other rom

Except that I love this rom. Simple, without unneccessary crap :)

regards

Darek

Guest leap_ahead
Hi, Need help

I've followed the instructions but why does this happen? are there any specific settings need to be done before starting? or any additional software needed? please help

setup the driver ?