B7610 Screenprotector

Guest Ariekanarie

Guest da_mafkeez
I use durasec hightec protectors for all my pdas and they seem to work very good!

i'm very interested in durasec. how is your outdoor visuability experience with that screenprotector?

Edited by da_mafkeez

i'm very interested in durasec. how is your outdoor visuability experience with that screenprotector?

Well, I must hard reset my device because the brightness option does not work and I cannot increase it outdoors.

The protector seems to be ok for me... but I supose every protector will suffer some grade of brightness decrease...

Guest spaanplaat

In 2 weeks Brando will distribute the new screenprotectors for the B7610.

Keep an eye on your local pda dealer. I know they arrive within 2 weeks in Holland @ pdashop.nl.

Don't know but I guess expansys will have them sortly after.

Guest da_mafkeez
In 2 weeks Brando will distribute the new screenprotectors for the B7610.

Keep an eye on your local pda dealer. I know they arrive within 2 weeks in Holland @ pdashop.nl.

Don't know but I guess expansys will have them sortly after.

what is your experience with brando screenprotectors? btw, you can buy directly from brando, its less expensive than pdashop and you can pay with paypal.

Guest dagrim1
what is your experience with brando screenprotectors? btw, you can buy directly from brando, its less expensive than pdashop and you can pay with paypal.

Have had good experiences with them, fairly easy to apply and remove... Stick properly, not too thick and not too thin. Overall I really like them and can't wait to get one from them (now have some el cheapo ebay protector on it).

Are those a bit reliable? and which one do you use? hightec or cleartec?

I saw this link today on tweakers.net too :)

Has anyone experience with this one?

hightec!, i've used one of them in my old htc kaiser along 2 years, and its state is perfect now!

Guest Ariekanarie
hightec!, i've used one of them in my old htc kaiser along 2 years, and its state is perfect now!

Do you use it for your b7610? and does it fit perfectly, inclusive the gaps in the protector that are placed over teh sensors?

Do you use it for your b7610? and does it fit perfectly, inclusive the gaps in the protector that are placed over teh sensors?

The entire protector fits very well

The gaps over the sensors do NOT fit well, and I've extended them with a cutter...

The camera gap is fine

Guest spaanplaat

I can tell you guys one thing, stay away from the screenprotectors they sell on pdashop. I've bought the universal ones and they get scratched very easily (by just using original stylus).

Wouldn't recommend them.

Brando always delivers 2 kind of protectors, one with anti-glare and one ultra thin.

Never had problems with brando.

Guest Ariekanarie

I'm curious for the brando ones :)

My previous phone (E-ten x800) was delivered with a screenprotector included.

Don't know what brand it was. But it is pretty good :( No scratches or something.

Guest da_mafkeez
Ok, I just ordered them on the brando site. Will keep you all informed.

me too :D just bought a ultra clear screen protector yesterday for 13 dollars (9 euro). shipping included. much cheaper as pdashop.nl in holland for 18!! euro's. it will arrive in 7-20 days...

Guest spaanplaat
me too :D just bought a ultra clear screen protector yesterday for 13 dollars (9 euro). shipping included. much cheaper as pdashop.nl in holland for 18!! euro's. it will arrive in 7-20 days...

Same here :P Can't wait. Because the universal one is allmost matte from using the stylus on the same place with solitaire ;)

Edit: they notified me for sending the package.

Edited by spaanplaat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spaanplaat
Does someone received his/her Brando screenprotector from hongkong yet?

I still not received it...

They sent it to me 2 weeks ago and also have not received the screen protector. Perhaps local customs are holding back the packages for some reason. I think I will order a second one @ screenprotector.nl. They say they have them in stock.

Edit: just ordered one @ screenprotector.nl will see which one arrives first. They are always handy so I don't mind a spare one.

Edited by spaanplaat

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spaanplaat
Does someone received his/her Brando screenprotector from hongkong yet?

I still not received it...

And received it all ready?? I have... They work great!

Guest mementomori

yeah there is www.pdashop.nl bust best option is brando shop in hongkong!! much cheaper

oeps missed the previous replies..anyway my experience with brando is excellent. it might take some more time but sofar ive received everything i ordered

Edited by mementomori