[WM6.5.3 DXID1] Stev's ROMs with M2Dv2 and OmniaLite apps

Guest Ste-V-illage

Guest darkhorse

please not Upload your files to deposit files, slow and unable to resume, slots busy, time limit for another try, im try to download from the morning, badword problems with connection, waiting for uploading com mirror or other mirror for your files, can someone help me? Thank you

Edited by darkhorse

Guest Diggedy

Nice rom ste, I flashed it last night. Memory usage is a little higher than others but is this because of the larger pagepool?

gonna download the updated version :D

by the way, is there a way to get into the showcase settings so I can make it work from the home screen? only way Ive found it is by reinstalling it and it brings up the settings icon in the start menu.

ive tested the new rom, when selecting calendar from titanium I just get a white screen, when selecting it from m2d it just displays the old one. Everything else seems to be working fine

it also looks like youve got the camera freezing bug which reared its head with sectors roms a while back.

these are the only two problems ive found, everything else is spot on

Edited by Diggedy

Guest kennethchia
Firstly, thanks Pako777 for his awesome tool - i900_EXEcutor; WoZZeR for his really great PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen; sector for his wonderful porting job; and all the guys that provide useful stuff (sorry too many to tell)

Secondly, I made this ROM for my personal use only. So that it has a lot of stuff useful to me. But maybe someone thinks it's useful too. So that sharing is the decision.

Finally, it works on my device, and doesn't mean it does on yours. So flashing this ROM is the risk that you take and respond for.

Added SLIM ROM and set OmniaLite Apps default

ROM info:

Have just added pako777's camera driver mod and backlight driver mod

BluetoothIconNotifier

Call Surprise (not activated by default)

CSDevCtrl (make Device Lock more efficient)

e-Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1

NoData

OMNIALITE apps:

OmniaLite AudioNote

OmniaLite Calendar

OmniaLite Call Log

OmniaLite Clock

OmniaLite Data Manager (now you can launch it from taskbar and M2D)

OmniaLite Dialer

OmniaLite Phonebook

OmniaLite Photo Album

OmniaLite Smart Converter

OmniaLite Volume Control

OmniaLite SharePix

PIMbackup 2.8

psShutXP

RotationService 1.7.4

Midomi

Stream-T lite 2.1 widget

Torch Button Slim (just flashlite,blinkmode and SOSmode)

TouchResponse 0.32

VAlert 1.21

HTC M2D 2.0 SLIM (remove tabs: photos,music and location)

Some tweaks (SDTuneUp,power saving...)

SLIM ROM info:

pako777's camera driver mod and backlight driver mod

BluetoothIconNotifier

e-Natives Technology ShowcaseSuite 1.1

NoData

OMNIALITE apps:

OmniaLite AudioNote

OmniaLite Calendar

OmniaLite Call Log

OmniaLite Clock

OmniaLite Data Manager (now you can launch it from taskbar and M2D)

OmniaLite Dialer

OmniaLite Phonebook

OmniaLite Photo Album

OmniaLite Smart Converter

OmniaLite Volume Control

OmniaLite SharePix

PIMbackup 2.8

Midomi

Stream-T lite 2.1 widget

HTC M2D 2.0 SLIM (remove tabs: photos,music and location)

Some tweaks (SDTuneUp,power saving...)

BOTH ROMs info:

No Phone part included

Remove all themes except Classic Blue. M2D is not activated by default.

Unicode tahoma font instead of original one (cus im Vietnamese :D )

Keep SmartReader

LZX compressed

OmniaLite apps works great (on my device)

Pagepool size is 12Mb

About 120Mb left

You can disable apps autostart if you dont wanna use them. just del the link in startup folder.

Here comes my ROMs

STILL UPLOADING...

SLIM ROM

DepositFile.com » http://depositfiles.com/files/6afj4vuaa

Uploading.com » ...

NORMAL ROM

DepositFile.com » http://depositfiles.com/files/l1aezznm8

Uploading.com » ...

PREVIOUS ONE » removed

Good job brother :P

Edited by kennethchia

Guest dayspring2099us
First, use i900_EXEcutor to Disassemble samsung official ROM, get them in packet (there is romhdr.bin in \ROM for later use)

Second, customize your OEM using SYOK (read shokka9's helpful guide) and Package Creator (by famous Ervius, for creating package from cab file, try google search)

Then, u need WoZZeR's PlatformReBuilder Based Kitchen (Read carefully the first 3 posts).

If your device is i900, you need to replace the "omnia" folder (in \ROM) with this one (from WoZZeR also).

Important: copy the romhdr.bin mentioned above to \ROM in WoZZeR's kitchen.

Copy all your folders in the above OEM (OEMApps, OEM_Lang_0409, OEMDrivers... in the second step) and packages u have created into \OEM in WoZZeR's kitchen.

For the build, you can download from WoZZeR's collection (which is easier) or from Da_G's thread (which need more work). Then put them into the kitchen (you should follow sector's guide)

Now run Enable XPR.cmd then Enable LZX.cmd » Clear file attributes.cmd » Recmod SYS.cmd (you should check the modules in this cmd file because some are wrong named, correct them or you won't get 0 module in slot0)

Finally, run BuildROM.cmd and check buildlog.txt to make sure everything's OK and get 0 module in slot0

In my case, I cant flash my device using the updater created by BuildROM.cmd, so I have to manually Assemble one using i900_EXEcutor (again, this is a must have tool!). Now try it on your Omnia and prepare yourself :D I got mine working after 5 times failed!

PS: I set my Pagepool Size to 14mb (I think this is the default value, not 12mb)

there is no phone part in this rom. but u can integrate the phone part u want using i900_EXEcutor by pako777. Just Disassemble the ROM that u want the phonepart, disassemble this rom, then assemble and choose that phonepart.

HOPE THIS CAN HELP YOU GUYS!

Added screenshots on first post.

Now I have to sleep, it's over 3am and I'm so tired!

could u provide romhdr.bin for download?

How long do you think to need to solve the problems?

And what i have to copy into Windows-Folder that the Original Highlightings are in the Start-Menu...

Guest Ste-V-illage
yeah where do we get an official samsung ROM from?

This is DXID1 rom from secany (somewhere in this forum) » http://uploading.com/files/86758cdb/i900DXID1_sc.rar/ it's said it's official...

OR you can download from Samsung's site » http://www.samsungmobile.com/support/omnia/index.jsp

How long do you think to need to solve the problems?

Im working on my thesis and deadline is this weekends. Hope I can upload the fixed ROM tomorrow (not sure) and add more optional ROMs like SLIM and BUNDLE.

And what i have to copy into Windows-Folder that the Original Highlightings are in the Start-Menu...

Sorry but I have no idea what you mean!

HOPE SECANY ROM CAN HELP YOU COOK!!!

By the way, anyone knows how to get Google Maps work in location tab?

Edited by Ste-V-illage

best rom ever. camera freeze fix please!

yeah, camera doesn't work.. freezes after taking 1 photo. Using the slim version.. does yours do this Ste?

Edited by nixxss

Guest MAMBO04

thanks a lot bro for the links. :D i will be creating my own personal ROM and will have it up and running by next week or weekend, as i am on holiday atm in morocco :P so i'll see how it goes and if you all like it i'll create some more.

cheers steve, love your ROMs!

Guest Ste-V-illage
Nice rom ste, I flashed it last night. Memory usage is a little higher than others but is this because of the larger pagepool?

gonna download the updated version :D

by the way, is there a way to get into the showcase settings so I can make it work from the home screen? only way Ive found it is by reinstalling it and it brings up the settings icon in the start menu.

ive tested the new rom, when selecting calendar from titanium I just get a white screen, when selecting it from m2d it just displays the old one. Everything else seems to be working fine

it also looks like youve got the camera freezing bug which reared its head with sectors roms a while back.

these are the only two problems ive found, everything else is spot on

Thanks for your review, Diggedy!

ShowcaseSuite 1.1.0 doesnt have "Showcase Setting Program" yet (as I know). you have to edit via registry, explained in this thread

It seems OmniaLite Calendar doesnt "understand" titanium parameter so that it display nothing. M2D use hard link to MScalendar (or something like that). Next rom titanium will launch MScalendar. You can try SSMaHo to hook M2D and make it launch what you want.

best rom ever. camera freeze fix please!

yeah, camera doesn't work.. freezes after taking 1 photo. Using the slim version.. does yours do this Ste?

Fixing Camera freezing, got help from Nicklashidegard but still no move. It seems camera mod cause the thing.

Sorry how to customize your OEM i did flash a new rom but there is programs i don't need to , how can i remove them ? and make it clean as it should be ?

Guest Ste-V-illage

this is from my working kitchen romhdr.rar

hey ste, any quick fix for camera? is your full / normal rom working?

this is original zylonite_camera.dll from DXID1. I'm not sure if it work by overwrite the one in Windows folder. Try it and update camera firmware (type in dialer *#2470# and wait 2minutes) zylonite_camera.rar please tell me if it works.

Sorry how to customize your OEM i did flash a new rom but there is programs i don't need to , how can i remove them ? and make it clean as it should be ?

Use SYOK as I told in post 7. or read this guide from shokka9

Guest Ste-V-illage
thanks a lot bro for the links. smile.gif i will be creating my own personal ROM and will have it up and running by next week or weekend, as i am on holiday atm in morocco biggrin.gif so i'll see how it goes and if you all like it i'll create some more.

cheers steve, love your ROMs!

glad that I can help you!! hope to see your ROMs soon!

Can you upload the original Lockscreen-files?

here they are Lockscreen.rar

When I want to take a picture my phone freezes and I have to do hard reset.It happend two times.

i can't work with my camera

so sorry for that! Fixed and reuploading now!

NEW ROM UPLOADING... NORMAL ROM UPDATED IN FIRST POST :D

Edited by Ste-V-illage

glad that I can help you!! hope to see your ROMs soon!

here they are Lockscreen.rar

so sorry for that! Fixed and reuploading now!

NEW ROM UPLOADING... NORMAL ROM UPDATED IN FIRST POST :D

good stuff!! I was impressed with the slim rom as i luv those new apps.. I'll wait for that.. i've switched to flotitanium but i have redoing all the links to the new apps..