New ROMS for the Tattoo?

Guest hp1

Just curious, hopefully there will be enough interest. I've just read the Review for the Tattoo over at coolsmartphone and it has shown me how much Orange have changed the look and feel of their Tattoo. I would really like to get it looking like my Hero, as HTC intended and get rid of all the Orange muck on it.

Do we think we are likely to see some new ROMS, how easy iss it to port ROMS for the Hero knowing that teh Tattoo runs on 1.6 rather than 1.5?

Do we think we are likely to see some new ROMS, how easy iss it to port ROMS for the Hero knowing that teh Tattoo runs on 1.6 rather than 1.5?

Drivers are made for 1.6, so you wont probably find any roms porting of Hero to 1.6 .. but Tattoo is much newer? why use something older?

anyways the newest official i found is 1.67.1100.7 having many european countries included.. Rom is specific for Belgium, but is multilanguage... and is not just a WWE edition.

there are many root'd roms on hero now, so i guess it wont be long before those hits Tattoo as well.

• 2 weeks later...