• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Scoot72

Scoot72

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:Nokia N95 8GB
Have had the blurb previously mentioned with the online VF customer service, got wait until early Dec. Just thought I would call in the VF shop today, asked if they had stock and they said they had but wanted to nail me for £40 a month for 24 months!!

The HD2 was not on display, not even a dummy and when I asked to see it, it was reluctantly brought from the back and then the sales assistant tried everything possible to put me off saying it was too big, no good, etc, etc, and do me a deal on the Samsung H1!!

Clearly VF are holding back the HD2 stock they do have sitting around in stores and trying to push the totally inferior Samsung H1.
I'm not too pleased myself, but I really want this phone so I'm just going to have to wait for them to send it but I sure won't be cancelling for the H1 which is what I think they are hoping to achieve.

FutureDirt

FutureDirt

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

whoop whoop, ignore everything i said!!!!

After my problems with vodafone on Friday ordering and being told mon/tues/thurs/fri/mon/mid december ... mine turned up this afternoon !!!

so i think voda got a new delivery.... fingers crossed a few more people get theirs

Cheers,

GG

He also said that there are rumours of some more stock coming in next week.

Have fun with it!

Edited by FutureDirt, 20 November 2009 - 10:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users