transfer co pilot license to h2

Guest jgtthd

i bought co pilot for android and was wondering if it was possible to transfer the license to my hd2?

i have tried putting in my serial number etc but says its already registered on another phone...

any help would be welcome!

:)

i bought co pilot for android and was wondering if it was possible to transfer the license to my hd2?

i have tried putting in my serial number etc but says its already registered on another phone...

any help would be welcome!

:)

found nswer myself:

<H5 class=style3>I'm going to buy another device in soon, can I move CoPilot Live v8 to another device?</H5>You can move your CoPilot Live v8 license from a Windows Mobile or Android smartphone to another Windows Mobile or Android Smartphone. Simply deactivate your license by selecting Menu > Settings > Licensing. You can then re-install CoPilot Live on the different phone. Please note you cannot move a CoPilot Live v8 license from or to an iPhone.

Guest Zpecter
found nswer myself:

<H5 class=style3>I'm going to buy another device in soon, can I move CoPilot Live v8 to another device?</H5>You can move your CoPilot Live v8 license from a Windows Mobile or Android smartphone to another Windows Mobile or Android Smartphone. Simply deactivate your license by selecting Menu > Settings > Licensing. You can then re-install CoPilot Live on the different phone. Please note you cannot move a CoPilot Live v8 license from or to an iPhone.

I think licenses from Android are incompatibles with windows mobile.